50 Worst US Cities: Every Ohio Town on the List

Jun 2, 2015
The hills are a freaking b*tch to walk up!

As is Seattle. I attended meetings over the years in both San Fran and Seattle and usually had to walk a few blocks from the hotel to the convention center. I found out that you could tell the "local" women as they had huge calves.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cost of living is not a problem for those who reside in one of the numerous homeless settlements strewn about the city.

I lived in the bay area for several years and unless you are filthy rich it is a very difficult place to live.
Everything is expensive and inconvenient. To make it worse, it has areas of town that are nearly as dangerous as Oakland. The day we moved away was one of the five best days of my life.

San Francisco definitely belongs on this list.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"The Valley" in Texas is easily the worst area in this country I have ever been too. This is McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville on the Mexican border. We should really just give it back to Mexico.
I'd argue that Nogales is worse.

The problem with your theory about giving the Valley back to Mexico is that the reason the Valley is a shythole is because it's on the border with Mexico. If they gave it back then San Antonio and Corpus would become the shythole.

Another question, have you been to Mississippi? Or the rustbelt, like Toledo? Really anywhere from Gary to Buffalo?

At least the Valley has good weather part of the year and a beach reasonably close.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I could write a nice little anecdote about a couple on honeymoon in Costa Rica who went on a hiking adventure and one of them almost passed out on the way back up the mountain while the other was sweaty and breathing heavy, but still able to walk. But that's none of my business.

images
You need to watch more of those longer term survival shows with the men and womym together. The womyn struggle to keep up at first but the starving man runs out of gas fast (bigger caloric deficit) and soon is at the mercy of the womyn.

In other words, in the zombie apocalypse, she will make your carcass into soup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator