60% Chance of Rain Tomorrow in Gainesville

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n285346 said:
I do have to say that it seems over multiple message boards that i post on the prevailing theme over the years has been doom and gloom and as we approach closer to game day more optimism seems to creep in...feels like the complete opposite this year. Seems we all talked during the offseason how tenn was being vastly overrated and we would make it 11 in a row with little doubt and as we get closer to game day it seems a lot of people are feeling very bad about this game. Weird...

This is me right now..

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n285408 said:
Already given up, eh? :headshake:

Let's see how polished they are in The Swamp.

I haven't given up....just stating my reality after watching their tape......Go Gators!...

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Neither team is built to play from behind. I don't see either QB doing well if they have to turn to the passing game for a comeback. We really need to jump on them early. Get a quick pick and an easy score. There's no way Dobbs can mount a comeback in the Swamp.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Weather Channel has it at a 60% chance from 3-8 tomorrow afternoon. But it won't rain during the game, I stake my reputation on it. :captain:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;285468 said:
Neither team is built to play from behind. I don't see either QB doing well if they have to turn to the passing game for a comeback. We really need to jump on them early. Get a quick pick and an easy score. There's no way Dobbs can mount a comeback in the Swamp.

Yep. If we can get up early with our defense playing well and the swamp rocking it'll be tough for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think rain favors a running team unless it comes down really hard, or with high wind. I don't see it being a factor. The Swamp will be rocking, rain or shine.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will be at the game, the only threat of moisture is going to be in the panties of any coed sitting in my general vicinity.

Dec 10, 2014
MatthewM.;n285527 said:
I will be at the game, the only threat of moisture is going to be in the panties of any coed sitting in my general vicinity.

Attachments

• conv_4619.jpg
    conv_4619.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 58

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n285527 said:

giphy.gif

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
It's interesting to look at each offense against each defense. I expect the Gator defense to control the line of scrimmage but I also expect Tenn to do the same. Grier will see speed off the edges coming at him like he never has. I'm curious to see how he handles that. He will make some mistakes and so will Dobbs, how costly will they be is the question.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I think if it were to rain it may favor Tenn slightly simply because of crowd noise. Rain typically favors the better passing team but I can't honestly say which team that is. Especially with Pig Howard likely out for Tenn.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n285372 said:
I have real concerns about our run game. I think our D can put the clamps on UT, but we'll have to see if we can punch back.

Me too. May have to widen our splits until we can get a better oline going.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tinerc should have real concern about their DBs. I'm sure Mac was sitting in his film room watching BG and Oklahoma downing a vat of butter and 5 gallon bowl of popcorn, just killing time and calmly awaiting his chance to attack Tinerc.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We're due a running game break out albeit the OL is the lynch pin. Here's to a strategy that mitigates some shortcomings... a few back breaker plays and then hold your own could be big for us.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
MatthewM.;n285527 said:

Lotsa pics please.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
MatthewM.;n285527 said:

:proud: bobby petrino and i approved this message

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.