Recruiting 7 on 7 camp

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
According to reports on Twitter our 3* H back commit has been dominating at camp. Winning matchup against UGA 5* CB...

"Lenore Gamble beats William Poole for a touchdown. The world's largest cocktail party in summer time."

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Daquon Green is a grown man. Love the physicality he plays with, we got a really good one in this kid.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Good god. We have people not even posting about the topic. Instead, they want to insult me?

Unprovoked I might add. Give it a rest.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Good god. We have people not even posting about the topic. Instead, they want to insult me?

Unprovoked I might add. Give it a rest.

Complex? I dont see your name mentioned anywhere in this thread.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Right pal. You guys are derailing your own threads. Not me.
200.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Daquon starts around 0:28.

Now THAT'S a slot receiver, no offense to smurf-lovers, but that kid is going to do better taking hits from LBs or strong safeties on cross routes than the 5-6 types.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Daquon starts around 0:28.

Now THAT'S a slot receiver, no offense to smurf-lovers, but that kid is going to do better taking hits from LBs or strong safeties on cross routes than the 5-6 types.

Love what I see out of Daquon. However, I have zero issues with Powell and Massey type guys there either. Much quicker.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Love what I see out of Daquon. However, I have zero issues with Powell and Massey type guys there either. Much quicker.

They either need to be big and physical or have elite speed and quickness. Big targets are better, but if a smaller guy knows how to use his elusiveness, I'm okay with that. I just don't want a whole fleet of smurfs. Best case, we have a good combo of bigs and smurfs that allow wide range of skills and potential mismatches.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping that we would get a commitment out of the weekend. Guess not.

Without destroying the thread...we didn't hear much about the big weekend, did we? Or am I missing a link or something?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On a side note, AJ Terrell just became a 5* and we are one of his top schools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.