#8 in the AP

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
I had forgotten how this feels, or how it feels not to me miserable about the future. Oh my lookie there, I even have a penis!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ChattanooGATOR;n295301 said:
I had forgotten how this feels, or how it feels not to me miserable about the future. Oh my lookie there, I even have a penis!

Um.....

nevermind

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I miss Chump. He was such a loveable character. All he needed was one more year. :rolleyes3:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n295306 said:
Brad. Are you going to lift the bag?

The bag was never a tribute to those early 80s Saints fans for about being embarrassed about my beloved Gators.

Top 10 feels great. Time to neuter Fournette.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ChattanooGATOR;295301 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Huge game next Saturday. Gonna get talked about a lot this week. No under the radar or sneaking up, we're in the top 10.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great stuff. This week there will be a lot of hype leading up to LSU. Lets keep it straight UF.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
aka;n295310 said:
Huge game next Saturday. Gonna get talked about a lot this week. No under the radar or sneaking up, we're in the top 10.

LSU is very good, but they are not the best offense or the best defense we've faced this year. They have the best offensive player we've faced all year, but I like our defense. I will not be surprised if we lose this game, but I am very surprised and impressed that we actually have a great shot at winning this game. I think 100% of Gator fans penciled this in as a loss all off season.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n295314 said:
LSU is very good, but they are not the best offense or the best defense we've faced this year. They have the best offensive player we've faced all year, but I like our defense. I will not be surprised if we lose this game, but I am very surprised and impressed that we actually have a great shot at winning this game. I think 100% of Gator fans penciled this in as a loss all off season.

I think this is a bad match-up for us. You need a great front 7 to stop their rushing attack and we really don't even have a front 7...it's more like a front 5 or 6. Being thin and banged up at LB is not a good recipe for stopping Fournette. Let's see what the coaching staff can come up with. If we can somehow figure out a way to keep their running game in check, then I really like our chances because they can't pass for sh*t.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: No. 8 #Gators ranked ahead of Alabama (10) & Texas A&M (9) as well as Ole Miss (13). Well deserved but still surreal to see them that high.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;295307 said:
I miss Chump. He was such a loveable character. All he needed was one more year. :rolleyes3:

Remember all the Zook supporters after Meyer's success? I wouldn't be surprised to hear from some of Muschamp's kin about what he could have done with more time.

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
tom-cruise-dance-o.gif

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Everybody talks about Fournette, but LSU has another running back Derrius Guice, a freshman, who gained 160 yards against South Carolina and had more yards rushing and a better yards gained per carry than Fournette.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n295324 said:
Everybody talks about Fournette, but LSU has another running back Derrius Guice, a freshman, who gained 160 yards against South Carolina and had more yards rushing and a better yards gained per carry than Fournette.

While Fournette is a monster, that offensive line deserves a lot of credit, too. It does make them a little one dimensional. Not much of a question what it is they're going to try to do.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Please explain this to me because I just don't get it.

How can the media continue to vote Ohio State #1?

How can the people that claim to follow and know the game continue to see them as the best team in the country?

Not sure Ohio State has looked like a top ten team more less the #1 team.

If you say that it is because of the old school " Until the champion is beaten, they stay #1" Then I guess that these are the same people that used to say that a freshman cannot win the Heisman.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mediia has always loved the "Big Ten" and was miffed about us "down south rednecks" SEC dominating the
NCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb