9 Year Old Girl Gun Downs Man with a Uzi

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You do know that most of the people fighting in Africa are children..... Not that this fact means anything in this tragedy but Western Norms are not held by much of the world.

I have not problem with teaching a child how to safely operate any firearm, even a UZI.

In this case, ignorance caused a death, sad.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes ban the guns because some people make horrible decisions. There is nothing wrong with teaching children to shoot guns but a freaking Uzi? My parents are probably what you would call one of the "right wing gun nuts" and i was given a pellet gun at that age, then a .410 and eventually graduated to 12 and 20 gauge shot guns. I took a hunting safety course before i was allowed to get my hunting license and go. It's called parenting.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Yes ban the guns because some people make horrible decisions. There is nothing wrong with teaching children to shoot guns but a freaking Uzi? My parents are probably what you would call one of the "right wing gun nuts" and i was given a pellet gun at that age, then a .410 and eventually graduated to 12 and 20 gauge shot guns. I took a hunting safety course before i was allowed to get my hunting license and go. It's called parenting.
:exactly:

I just see absolutely no reason why a 9 year old even needs to be shooting an Uzi.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good freaking grief this isn't a NRA issue or a gun control issue, its a parenting issue. If the parents let the little girl drive a car and she killed somebody would you start protesting the AAA and calling for a ban on cars? Geez! Nobody, the NRA included, will tell you that guns aren't dangerous if used irresponsibly. I guess we need to get rid of anything that 9 year olds can't use safely.

Its just amazing to me how some people's brains work (or don't).

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I fail to see how teaching a 9 year old how to handle a UZI is any less necessary than teaching them how to control a 38 or 44 Cal.

The process failed in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.