A. Hernandez Verdict

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well as we all know, not guilty is not the same as innocent. I am in the camp that he committed this particular crime, but obviously my opinion does not matter, just as in the Orenthal case. But thankfully, unlike Orenthal , Hernandez is still going to rot in prison.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I see him getting a new trial on the first conviction and being acquitted there, too. Hopefully when he gets out he can join the coaching staff here. I would expect him to be welcomed back to the Gator family with open arms.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I see him getting a new trial on the first conviction and being acquitted there, too. Hopefully when he gets out he can join the coaching staff here. I would expect him to be welcomed back to the Gator family with open arms.
:stirpot::stirpot:

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it that the biggest sociopaths make some of the best football players? O.J. was an amazing running back and Hernandez was an exceptional tight end. What gives?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it that the biggest sociopaths make some of the best football players? O.J. was an amazing running back and Hernandez was an exceptional tight end. What gives?

Ray Lewis probably the best LB ever. He and LT who probably did more coke than anyone ever has. Ever.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Because I believe you have to be somewhat of a psycho to play the game at a very high level. Hitting and getting hit by 250-350lb grown men running full speed is not a natural thing for most humans to do...it REALLY EFFING HURTS!

On a side note, while he has the NFL Man of The Year Award named for him, I heard rumors back in the mid 90s that Walter Payton was pretty crazy and was rumored to have killed somebody, maybe a few people. Don't know if it happened but that was the word.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Lewis probably the best LB ever. He and LT who probably did more coke than anyone ever has. Ever.
Not to mention ole ray ray himself killed somebody.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He should be. I'm pretty sure he didn't do it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.