Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To: [email protected]
StricklinScott_headshot_160927_6431_TimCasey.jpg

Re: State of Affairs

Dear Scottie,

Happy Labor Day to you and the lovely missus. Since the banks are closed and you won't be going down to count the money, we hoped you could take a few minutes out of your day to listen to our concerns.

It's that nagging football team thing. It's been three presidential terms since we were relevant and longer since we strung together back-to-back first downs. It's gotten so desperate we've resorted to living vicariously through the ex-quarterback up in Morgantown. You know who we're talking about, right? The long-haired reject who tossed more bombs last night than Kim after a bad evening out at the Pyongyang strip clubs?

We're not going to ask you to explain why you have a boner for Mac or Nuss or why you cried at the ribbon cutting for the new state-of-the art lacrosse facility. All we're asking for is 10 points from the offense. Is that asking too much? We can back it off to seven if it is.

Please consider our reasonable request and please consider the possibility for empty seats for Northern Colorado. Unfortunately, some bonehead scheduled a crochet match on campus at the same time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

The Boys from Ol' Florida

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I will never forget that classic long reply Foley gave one fan after he sent him an e-mail that Zook needed to be fired. Not sure if its still on the net somewhere but I changed the wording a little when we hit this point with Muschamp and it had people ready to kill Foley that he replied like that. I think Ox deleted the thread pretty quick because it had the official e-mail etc. of Foley and all that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
To: [email protected]
StricklinScott_headshot_160927_6431_TimCasey.jpg

Re: State of Affairs

Dear Scottie,

Happy Labor Day to you and the lovely missus. Since the banks are closed and you won't be going down to count the money, we hoped you could take a few minutes out of your day to listen to our concerns.

It's that nagging football team thing. It's been three presidential terms since we were relevant and longer since we strung together back-to-back first downs. It's gotten so desperate we've resorted to living vicariously through the ex-quarterback up in Morgantown. You know who we're talking about, right? The long-haired reject who tossed more bombs last night than Kim after a bad evening out at the Pyongyang strip clubs?

We're not going to ask you to explain why you have a boner for Mac or Nuss or why you cried at the ribbon cutting for the new state-of-the art lacrosse facility. All we're asking for is 10 points from the offense. Is that asking too much? We can back it off to seven if it is.

Please consider our reasonable request and please consider the possibility for empty seats for Northern Colorado. Unfortunately, some bonehead scheduled a crochet match on campus at the same time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

The Boys from Ol' Florida
EPIC. Please send :lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I actually emailed our current AD after the FSU game last year begging him to pull the plug on Butters. I was polite and explained that it had nothing to do with the record or the FSU loss, etc. And yes I knew we were going to the SECCG, but if you watch football and you like football and love the Gators, all I could see was a complete disaster. Long story short, I got a reply thanking me for my concern and support, etc. etc. I am not sure if it was a canned response or some flunky was put in charge. I say this b/c only once in my numerous emails to Fooley starting the day Zook was hired, thru Muscrat and Butters, only once did Fooley respond to me. It was when he did not like that I called out that he was only an errand boy in the Creyer hiring, b/c he had screwed up so badly with Zook, that the money guys told him to go to Utah and not come back unless the paper is signed and the ink is dry!!!!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
BTW '78, that is an awesome letter. i sincerely hope you sent it. it is polite and respectful and truthful Nice going.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
, only once did Fooley respond to me. It was when he did not like that I called out that he was only an errand boy in the Creyer hiring, b/c he had screwed up so badly with Zook, that the money guys told him to go to Utah and not come back unless the paper is signed and the ink is dry!!!!!

Alas ADs fire swimming coaches, not football coaches. ADs get told to fire football coaches. So it is a matter of how long before the big money donors are tired enough of this and the president goes along and tells the AD to pull the trigger.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
I just want to apologize to all the ppl I called Mac haters on here or didn't give him enough time. I was the fool and you were right he is a swamp donkey

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
maxresdefault.jpg

Please I beg you, please do not have this guys phone number. The only good thing to come from Cousin Eddie from being the HC here is that Ox's site would the most popular site on the world wide interweb.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I just want to apologize to all the ppl I called Mac haters on here or didn't give him enough time. I was the fool and you were right he is a swamp donkey

Thank you. Apology accepted. Welcome to reality. I am sure there will be plenty more to follow.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You don't think he's first on his short list? At least he's proven.
Yeah he is proven to challenge Chimp and Butters fornthe worst offense to be a terrible recruiter and to be a guy who is 2-35 vs ranked teams.

NO FVKKING WAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator