A letter to the AD

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think the letter is way too kind.

Fundraiser is not going to make a move on the football coach, that is not what he does.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
1575803_o.gif

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I'm about ready to box up all of my Gator sh!t and mail it to this cock sucker which will include a copy of the letter!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Strick emailed me back saying he wanted me to know he read my email. That was it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Strick emailed me back saying he wanted me to know he read my email. That was it.
I'm sure he's received numerous emails. The message will get across when 30% of the seats are empty and the big money boosters start grumbling. Hopefully, some of them already have but when you're footing the bill for the buyouts, you're gonna likely have a bit more patience.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I wish we had unlimited money, but sadly we don;t. but we play cheaper than we have to. Texas offered Saban 10 million in their search and Saban was seriously considering it. I heard that UT was willing to go to 12. So yes it is all about the Benjamin's 99.9% of the time. We just do not have quite those Benjamins. I would like us to look at the NFL for that asst. coach that is really under the radar. Which for those who don;t know is how I came up with the screenname. When Fooley went to Denver to talk to Shanahan, I actually thought that Fooley was going to talk to Shanahan about Gary Kubiak. Well I was wrong, Fooley was even more wrong and hired Zook and I became FireFoley!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we had unlimited money, but sadly we don;t. but we play cheaper than we have to. Texas offered Saban 10 million in their search and Saban was seriously considering it. I heard that UT was willing to go to 12. So yes it is all about the Benjamin's 99.9% of the time. We just do not have quite those Benjamins. I would like us to look at the NFL for that asst. coach that is really under the radar. Which for those who don;t know is how I came up with the screenname. When Fooley went to Denver to talk to Shanahan, I actually thought that Fooley was going to talk to Shanahan about Gary Kubiak. Well I was wrong, Fooley was even more wrong and hired Zook and I became FireFoley!
When has a career nfl guy ever transitioned to college and been successful? And even if he was he'd be on his first ticket back to the nfl. No thanks.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, nice job 78! :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pete Carroll?

He was there a long time but was around college ball for about 10 years as an assistant I think before coaching in the NFL. I dont think he was ever a college head coach prior to the NFL however.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Harbaugh went from a college coach at a school who did not give scholarships to the Super Bowl and back to college. Carroll's first head coaching was NFL then back to college. The point is it does not matter the route. It is finding the guy with the innate ability. I just thought Kubiak was kind of that guy 20 or so years ago. But we shall never know. he was an okay NFL coach. Just find the guy regardless of how his resume looks!!!!! Oh by the way O'Brien went from NFL asst. into at disaster at PSU and did a very good job with zero talent!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jim Harbaugh?
Didn't he start in college? Can't remember. But he did leave Stanford the first time the nfl came calling wich proves my point. I'd like to see more of a spread guy myself. Easier for hs qb's to translate to that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Obrien did ok. Dave wansted and bill callahan did awful. I want someone who's proven they can put an offense on the field that scores points at the college level. Not th latest coordinator that was blessed with Tom Brady to make him look like a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator