A story to share

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As I was reading through a thread in the main sports section, the subject of name calling was being tossed around and Sas brought up a nickname he was called when younger. This led me to remember a story my boss told me years ago.

On the first day of school the teacher asked each student for their names so she could add them to her list for roll call (yes this was back in the old days). When the teacher got to one young boy, he replied "my name is Snotty Nose". Well, of course the teacher was taken aback and told him that was not his real name and she wanted his real name to put on the list. He insisted his name was Snotty Nose. "I've always been called Snotty Nose" he said to the teacher, that's all anyone has ever called me. It's my name. Well the teacher still didn't believe him and told him he had to go home and find out what his real name was from his mother and then come back to class to give her his real name. Much to the little boy's dismay, he heaved a great big sigh, turned to his brother sitting next to him and said "come on Shi t Ass, she ain't gonna believe you either!"

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That is a true story...the names have been changed to protect the ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb