A week of positivity...

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
True story: drove through Knoxville last year. Had my dog with me known to some as Jen. Jen took a crap on the campus in front of that building. Did not clean it up. Felt good. Wish I could have done the same.
Jen is a good girl!

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
It's been a hell of a weekend, Gator Nation. While I know there is still a lot of power issues, and a ton of cleanup, the stress of the last week or so for both those of you in the line of fire, and people like me worrying about family and friends, has been just as impactful. I, for one, am ready for a release.

That first week game was enough to make a preacher curse and drink, and I'm as unhappy as anyone about the state of the program, our coach, our AD, our play (or lack thereof). But I'm making a choice - I'm choosing to be excited for the runup, for the pregame pomp and circumstance, for the tailgating, the look-alike thread...all of it. With a weekend of perspective, I'm excited to be a Gator!

When the first kickoff is in the air, and the game is played...it will be what it is. I might be pissed off, angry, disgusted, and calling for heads. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, who knows.

But up to that kickoff, I am going to be JACKED about home opener week, against a hated rival, as if we are #1 in the nation and expecting an annihalation of these gap-toothed, plunger-ramming, sister-humping hillbillies! Please don't make this a "pumper vs dumpers" thread. Join me in a week of positivity - we deserve it...we can all go back to our regular programming once the ball is in the air. Go Gators!

Greatest post of all time, and it isn't even close. Thanks BNA!

This place reeks of suicidal-level hate and negativism. Happy to see some true fandom - there's waaay to many other times and places in life for hate and darkness. Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.