Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
LOL. This place is so bizarre sometimes.

Ok...I was using hyperbole. I EXPECT that the next time TV contracts are up for renewal that the NBA won't be getting the same money if something isn't done about the sport. It's a two team league and the product sucks. This is coming from a former NBA fan. The kids coming in suck balls for the most part. They need a minor league system badly. Something like baseball maybe.

The NBA relies on REGULAR season money and ratings are on the decline...FACT.

Minor League = D League

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
NBA is great. Very entertaining...especially in the arena. AP and Nielsen reporting game 2 most watched playoff game since 1998 Chicago v. Utah.

One and done will soon be dropped imo.

Look at how the Heat have utilized the D-league. It can be very effective f you truly use for player development.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
NBA is great. Very entertaining...especially in the arena. AP and Nielsen reporting game 2 most watched playoff game since 1998 Chicago v. Utah.

One and done will soon be dropped imo.

Look at how the Heat have utilized the D-league. It can be very effective f you truly use for player development.

The rest of year has totally sucked. The regular season has very little meaning. SO the finals get ratings...what about the rest of the games? Ratings are bad.

The NBA is garbage and two games don't change that.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I enjoyed this season as much as any. We started 11-30 with an unbelievable rash of injuries.....then turned it around 2nd half going 30-11 playing incredible and very entertaining team ball.

Fun game...lots of action....entertaining. It's always been a family thing for us starting when the kids were little. Now all are grown and it still binds us. But then again we are basketball junkies. NBA, college, prep....hell if we had a local d-league here we'd go see that too. Just love the game.

Bayside for dinner....game....South Beach for drinks. Literally a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.