Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n144254 said:
Let me just say you haven't lived until you have to poke your prolapsed anal sphincter muscle back inside your rectum with your forefinger....
:suspect2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Its so nice for everyone to share their most private rectal moments.....:moon:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No pics, please.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;144264 said:
Two days before Christmas, my 5 year old daughter had a bad stomach flu. Throwing up and nasty diarrhea. She runs into the bathroom for more diarrhea, and as she just sits down she realizes she has to throw up. She doesnt know what to do. She decides to get off the toilet and hug the porcelain. As she is throwing up, her ass explodes all over the wall. People with children have seen some nasty stuff with their infants.... but this looked like a murder scene. We seriously considered burning the whole house down.

:lmao:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;144145 said:
The saddest part of the GSMB shut-down was the loss of that thread. It was - and I don't like to use this word normally - epic. Someday when you kids are a bored during an offseason I'll sit you down by the fireside and re-tell my Sunday Morning 8-miler disaster story.

I couldn't find it on the way back machine. Sadness.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;144254 said:
Impressive. But common error in judgement. Someday, if you're unlucky, I'll tell you the story of my 3 day, bedridden bout of severe food poisoning from the Philly Cheesesteak portable cart on the upper concourse of the East stands of Florida Field at halftime of the FSU game c.a. 1998 or so. The diarrhea didn't hit until about midnight, fortunately, which spared my 3 FSU buddy's the gory details on the return trip to Tally. They were already upset enough from the comeback victory by the mighty Gators in the 4th quarter as the dreary sky suddenly broke a beautiful Orange and Blue, but I digress. Suffice it to say, at this point, the affliction involved 3 days of uncontrollable diarrhea with little to no food and only a spare modicum of liquid to prevent total cardiac arrhythmia due to dehydration preceded by at least 24 hours vomiting and dry heaves. The near death experience included **** the bed from involuntary cramps while SLEEPING!
Unfortunately, or not, the GF had just moved out a couple of weeks before, so I was left to fight this deadly bug alone. Let me just say you haven't lived until you have to poke your prolapsed anal sphincter muscle back inside your rectum with your forefinger....

:lmao:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think lagoon wins this thread by painting the nastiest picture possible. Thank you for that

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After this performance he is clearly number 2 on the depth chart.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
bradgator2;n144803 said:
Zambo told this exact story on the old board. It was the funniest thing I had ever read... mostly because I thought it actually happened to him! I am now sadly disappointed.

You mean to tell me that people would go on the internet and LIE?!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n144889 said:
You mean to tell me that people would go on the internet and LIE?!

200.gif

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Side note on Lane. ECU had the nations #11 rush defense this year....future looks bright.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;144803 said:
Zambo told this exact story on the old board. It was the funniest thing I had ever read... mostly because I thought it actually happened to him! I am now sadly disappointed.

Damn that Zambo! I remember that on that thread. Don't remember who said it though.

Maybe Zambo wrote that article? :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n144803 said:
So why do you assume Zambo was not the executive? Sounds like a personal slam against him to me. :banned:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n144264 said:
Two days before Christmas, my 5 year old daughter had a bad stomach flu. Throwing up and nasty diarrhea. She runs into the bathroom for more diarrhea, and as she just sits down she realizes she has to throw up. She doesnt know what to do. She decides to get off the toilet and hug the porcelain. As she is throwing up, her ass explodes all over the wall. People with children have seen some nasty stuff with their infants.... but this looked like a murder scene. We seriously considered burning the whole house down.

This is why you always keep a cheap garbage can in the bathroom... to manage this situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.