Adarius Lemons and the family that got him back into UF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Read his stats....you have this idea in your thick skull for some damn reason and just won't let it go even though I have corrected you time and time again.....
I don't have to read the stats I was fvkking there nearly every damn near every game and I watched the ones I didn't go to. How old are you? I thought you were older, I guess bc of "68" but I'm beginning to think that is wrong.

Taylor had a good (not great) freshman year does not rebut what I said. He had bad soph and junior years because he was hurt some, suspended often (loved to steal it seemed, and nearly got kicked off the team) and couldn't manage to block or catch. So he split time with Jackson and Williams, with Jackson USUALLY starting. Jackson led the team in rushing in 1995. He got hurt in 96 some and got moved to LB for a few games due to injury, but he still started the FSU game, the SECCG and the Sugar Bowl.
The problem with Taylor was putting him on the field signaled run because he couldn't pass block/pick up the blitz or catch.

People get caught up in Taylor having a good pro career and forget that he was mediocre for half of his college career.

This guy didn't take years off, though.

Neither did Eli.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member