Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n89642 said:
conspiracy-theories.jpg

Cute, but again there is no conspiracy theory here. My policy as a manager was to let people go immediately if they gave a notice or weren't working out because I knew of the damage that could be done behind the scenes. Why take a chance ? I just can't believe the powers that be don't think the same. Baffling.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
williston_gator;n89654 said:
At least he's still trying to recruit for the school he's pretty sure is about to fire him...that's pretty admirable
Willis, Willis, Willis...........SMH

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89570 said:
Ok, Corky, I'm typing this V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-LY in hopes that if I do you will be able to understand.
First sentence is regarding the fact that the coach being here is in no way doing the program any good and since he won't be retained after the year there is a possibility that he may be undermining UF for his own good.

The second sentence is calling into question whether it could be proved that he might be lining up prospective recruits to follow him to where he ends up.
Got it there, Corkster ???

I think everyone is missing the point here. Muschamp is telling these kids to de commit because he's not gonna be here. Further proof that keeping him here is causing more and more damage.

That's an assertion of guilt.

So Gator J wrote,

"
[FONT=&quot]I couldn't imagine that would be happening. He would get fired for cause and lose his buyout.[/FONT]

Sir Helmet replies,

[FONT=&quot]How would anyone prove it. Especially if he's securing a job elsewhere and steering them there.....[/FONT]

That's an admission that said assertion is unprovable and as most agree, is highly, highly unlikely, with millions of dollars on the line...

BMF wrote,

[FONT=&quot]He goes on the road recruiting this week and we have 2 decommits. Great job Will!!![/FONT]

And then another ridiculous claim of "said proof" clearly being made out of emotional hatred, but not based in any evidence to support said claim.

[FONT=&quot]More proof that he's bad mouthing UF and probably steering them eventually to where he's securing a position as DC.......[/FONT]

Yeah, I'm the corky one. :thumbup:

Cuz, like usual you just way overreacted, as was noted by others on here who choose to use a little more reason. I admire your passion for Gator football. But don't completely throw reason out the window.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n89620 said:
Okay, take the :catfight: to PM's from here, boys. And again, Muschamp would be kissing away $6,000,000 if he tried to pull something like that. Seems unlikely.

Uhhh...my bad Ox, if directed at me and my pal, Helmet. I really need to start reading to the bottom of a page before replying.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89667 said:
Cute, but again there is no conspiracy theory here. My policy as a manager was to let people go immediately if they gave a notice or weren't working out because I knew of the damage that could be done behind the scenes. Why take a chance ? I just can't believe the powers that be don't think the same. Baffling.

For lower level employees that is perfect management strategy. But we are not talking lower level employes. When you get to the upper level employees similar to what Muschamp would be in our situation, with the contractual obligations and the expected level of professionalism it is expected they would do their job. To do less would damage their repretation further within the industry.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89667 said:
... My policy as a manager was to let people go immediately if they gave a notice or weren't working out because I knew of the damage that could be done behind the scenes. Why take a chance ? I just can't believe the powers that be don't think the same. Baffling.

How is the Waffle House treating you these days? Business good? And why weren't you guys open when Treon and his crew rolled up on that fateful night? ;)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The one good thing is maybe this mess will come to an end after the Georgia game. I doubt Foley would want Muschamp back at BHG if we lose to Georgia.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n89697 said:
The one good thing is maybe this mess will come to an end after the Georgia game. I doubt Foley would want Muschamp back at BHG if we lose to Georgia.

I think he will finish the season, but we will know that he will not be back after this season after the Georgia game. He will just be finishing out the string of games. But we will officially know he will not be back in 2015.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n89696 said:
How is the Waffle House treating you these days? Business good? And why weren't you guys open when Treon and his crew rolled up on that fateful night? ;)

Retired at 49.....and you ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n89700 said:
I think he will finish the season, but we will know that he will not be back after this season after the Georgia game. He will just be finishing out the string of games. But we will officially know he will not be back in 2015.

I hope you are wrong. People would literally be booing Muschamp the entire SC game probably.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever;n89697 said:

We can only hope. This is a time bomb waiting to go off...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever;n89707 said:
I hope you are wrong. People would literally be booing Muschamp the entire SC game probably.

All 6 of them ??? Ah, just more noise in the system.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n89707 said:

He is being compesated for the headache, so that falls on him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
KCgator;n89812 said:
Unemployed and retired are two totally different things
You're absolutely right....My holdings "conspired" against my will to work !!! Most "careers" are for sheep who can't think for themselves very well.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n89880 said:
You're absolutely right....My holdings "conspired" against my will to work !!! Most "careers" are for sheep who can't think for themselves very well.

Bragging about "holdings" on a message board is a clear sign you have none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.