Aerial Banner over Ben Hill Griffin

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
I'm gonna ballpark that for two hours that would cost about 1.5 grand. $3-500/hr for airplane. $500 for the banner
150 members put up $10/ea
Count me in

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Something has to get Foley's attention... Everyday muschamp is there is a wasted day!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would go for it, but leave this forum site name off it as it would imply a crappy destination for the Gator nation. True though, we have to be mindful of the recruits always somewhere in attendance, although their parents would probably agree with the sentiment at this point in the dawgs' tenure. Pretty funny rendition though...and beautiful day at the Swamp.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
threatmatrix said:
I'm gonna ballpark that for two hours that would cost about 1.5 grand. $3-500/hr for airplane. $500 for the banner
im in!

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
The Original DC said:
I'm as pissed as anyone about nearly everything associated with the program, but we don't need all that. We should all be mindful of committed recruits who we'd want to stay committed either to this staff or another.
i'm not!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know who could be contacted about these planes? It would be interesting to at least get pricing on a Gatorchatter.com banner.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
threatmatrix said:
Count me in. That'd be awesome

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't joking. Do you really think recruits don't know that WM may very well not be the coach next year? But I would leave the name GatorChatter off of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.