Aerial Banner over Ben Hill Griffin

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Okay so how much is the aerial banner it doesn't have the say fire muschamp but you know it could say something else clever. As long as it says gatorchatter.com it's going to be cool

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
oxrageous;n63116 said:

Ox, U just mean that if it is really hardcore against WM is that the publicity you want? That's all I am saying because the pumpers will come out of the woodwork crying "Shame!". I would just prefer GatorChatter not to be at the center of that.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crunchtime said:
Seriously. I am in for $250. Can I get 6-7 more to join me?
I don't know that I am $250 in but I would throw in a piece.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Guest said:
oxrageous;n63116 said:

Ox, U just mean that if it is really hardcore against WM is that the publicity you want? That's all I am saying because the pumpers will come out of the woodwork crying "Shame!". I would just prefer GatorChatter not to be at the center of that.
I am going to be nice to you this time but this is going to be the last time. The idea was to figure out how to advertise for gator chatter.com the point is not to get muschamp fired or change the quarterback or anything like that. Okay you got that now the point is to advertise gatorchatter.com. So calm down

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatormanTX;n63129 said:
That's all I am saying because the pumpers will come out of the woodwork crying "Shame!".
There aren't any pumpers left.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n63154 said:

Oh contrare, my friend.
Given enough weed...............................:pumper:

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guest said:
oxrageous;n63116 said:

You don't have to be nice to me because I could care less what you think. Read all of the posts and perhaps you will understand what I was talking about.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
oxrageous;n63154 said:

You are dreaming. They may not show their faces here but they are active. Just read the comments sections to some of the article. I agree they are in hiding right now but if you think they are all gone just wait and see what happens if we beat UT.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Still kidding mind you...but

Banner goal: Site awareness to high percentage target rich audience.

maximize impact with edgy quip to take advantage of the situation.
Gator fans are distraught. Make 'em curious.

I settled on those three words as they work with the circumstance best, and to the desired effect one might want -given the above motive.

GIGator;n62686 said:
I'm sure it would get some time on ESPN and the SEC Network. They would probably talk more about this than the game.

This would be the point...and with gatorchatter.com

"Who are these people?"

Who-aaaaaare-these-people.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatormanTX;n63177 said:
You are dreaming. They may not show their faces here but they are active. Just read the comments sections to some of the article. I agree they are in hiding right now but if you think they are all gone just wait and see what happens if we beat UT.

Attachments

• conv_894.gif
    conv_894.gif
    247 KB · Views: 36

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatormanTX;n63177 said:
I agree they are in hiding right now but if you think they are all gone just wait and see what happens if we beat UT.
What will happen? They'll come out of the woodwork and proclaim how great everything is and we need to stay the course?

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n63188 said:
What will happen? They'll come out of the woodwork and proclaim how great everything is and we need to stay the course?

I'm about as :pumper: as they come, and a win over UT is not going to excite me. I said earlier (in this thread or maybe some other), if we don't beat UT, then Champ should go. It's hard for me to fathom what could happen with the season if we lose next weekend. In fact, I refuse to even think about that scenario.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorBart;n63190 said:
I'm about as :pumper: as they come, and a win over UT is not going to excite me. I said earlier (in this thread or maybe some other), if we don't beat UT, then Champ should go. It's hard for me to fathom what could happen with the season if we lose next weekend. In fact, I refuse to even think about that scenario.

The two positives that come out of a win next Saturday would be that a) we didn't lose to the vols b) we just might be able to use that momentum and confidence to get a win streak going. As I said earlier today though, a loss would spell the end. And not just because it's a loss to ut, but because of what it would likely do to the rest of the season.

The pumpers will undoubtedly be out. But as with 2 of the past 3 seasons, the ut win doesn't mean a whole lot these days.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
oxrageous;n63188 said:

They will certainly try to make that argument.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We should stay the course. Will is gonna get it fixed. It's on him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who in the fanbase wouldn't already know that Mushchimp sucks?

And if they didn't by now, would a plane make a difference?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I put this great picture on the Gatorchatter.com Facebook page and got this reponse:

Absolutely disgraceful! You are all part of the young bandwagon fans that know nothing about the history of Gator football pre-Spurrier. You create the noise in the system and it is detrimental to the team. Let the season play out. Jesus H. Christ! Go root for any other team. I'm sick of the negativity! You are a bunch of ignorant idiots. And that's why you got booted from the Gatorsports Forum. And your new "Gatorchatter" message board is slower than Christmas.

Do you think this clown thinks the banner was real? :lol:

It's here: https://www.facebook.com/Gatorchatte...type=1&theater

Make sure you check it out, "Like" it, and leave a comment for our buddy here! He called us all "ignorant idiots". But try and keep your comments tasteful, boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.