Aerial Banner over Ben Hill Griffin

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n64116 said:
I put this great picture on the Gatorchatter.com Facebook page and got this reponse:

Do you think this clown thinks the banner was real? :lol:

It's here: https://www.facebook.com/Gatorchatte...type=1&theater

Make sure you check it out, "Like" it, and leave a comment for our buddy here! He called us all "ignorant idiots". But try and keep your comments tasteful, boys.

Not sure - the last sentence makes me think it could just be some hater from GSMB that never signed up here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n64131 said:
Not sure - the last sentence makes me think it could just be some hater from GSMB that never signed up here.
Regardless of his message board history, he doesn't seem to think fans have a right to complain, despite a complete teardown of our beloved Gators to near-Kentucky levels.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n64133 said:
Regardless of his message board history, he doesn't seem to think fans have a right to complain, despite a complete teardown of our beloved Gators to near-Kentucky levels.

A lot of that going around but even some of them are having to backtrack some now.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Absolutely disgraceful! You are all part of the young bandwagon fans that know nothing about the history of Gator football pre-Spurrier. You create the noise in the system and it is detrimental to the team. Let the season play out. Jesus H. Christ! Go root for any other team. I'm sick of the negativity! You are a bunch of ignorant idiots. And that's why you got booted from the Gatorsports Forum. And your new "Gatorchatter" message board is slower than Christmas.

I'm thinking what Gator Fever is thinking. Not only does he not know that the collective 'we' do in fact know what's what, he also makes the phony accusation that ''we/you got booted from GSMB". In fact we were asked to return.

But yes, 'we create the noise in the system'. We cannot voice a non 'supportive' opinion.

Potential experiment: I wonder what would happen if someone started a thread over there with this photo/idea.
I wonder...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator