Agreed, Mac Ain't It. Who is then?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
PJ Fleck...before anyone says he doesn't have ties to the area guys like him are smart enough to hire guys with recruiting ties. Dude would kill it here and would work his a$$ off to make sure of it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PJ Fleck...before anyone says he doesn't have ties to the area guys like him are smart enough to hire guys with recruiting ties. Dude would kill it here and would work his a$$ off to make sure of it.
Ties to the area are not a must. Thats just an excuse that was given to Mac. Urbs had zero ties to this area and he's the best recruiter in our programs history.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ties to the area are not a must. Thats just an excuse that was given to Mac. Urba had zero ties to this area and he's the best recruiter in our programs history.
Exactly...he also worked his a$$ off while he was here to get the top guys in this state. Mac & co are spending more time/effort out of state because they know that they don't stand a chance in hell in-state.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Only loser organizations fire coaches after 1-2 seasons.
And only f*cking Douchebag pumpers make excuses for a staff who has been consistently skull f*cked by any team with a pulse. Btw this staff is recruiting at levels so ****ty you have to be in your 40's to have ever seen such ineptitude on the trail at UF.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Only loser organizations fire coaches after 1-2 seasons.
Yes because keeping a staff that is not capable of doing the job a 3rd year just so we're not labeled a loser organization makes all the sense in the world. How about next time hire a coach is proven at an elite level and you don't have to worry about it.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Ties to the area are not a must. Thats just an excuse that was given to Mac. Urbs had zero ties to this area and he's the best recruiter in our programs history.
I've got to agree with this, you can either recruit or you can't it don't matter where your from. Meyer was from the mid west and came in and pulled a set of twins from down south a a special player from Virginia Beach in year 2 because he's a special recruiter and put a staff together that could recruit their asses off. Nick Saban always has 4-5 solid recruiters on his staff we have none on our staff. Shannon has been very underwhelming imo and we all thought he'd kill it.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Shannon has been very underwhelming imo and we all thought he'd kill it.
Shannon couldn't recruit when he was the HC of the hurricanes so why would he be able to do it here? Oh...that's right...we were told he could by the UF media lapdogs. Does he know the people in so fla? Of course! Can he coach LB'S? Of course! Is he going to bring in elite players to UF? Of course not! The fact is..the Dude is a washed up bum journeyman who couldn't get the job done at his Alma Mata (while they we're paying kids) despite having the most fertile recruiting ground in the country right in his backyard. Randy is like the rest of this staff...A JOKE!!!

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
And only f*cking Douchebag pumpers make excuses for a staff who has been consistently skull f*cked by any team with a pulse. Btw this staff is recruiting at levels so ****ty you have to be in your 40's to have ever seen such ineptitude on the trail at UF.

"douchebag pumper" Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? I didn't make excuses for poor recruiting, if I did quote me on it. I said you don't fire coaches after 2 years. That's what loser organizations like the Browns, Bills, and Dolphins do. It's funny how everyone here screams fire the coaches, but never mention who we should replace Mac with. The names mentioned aren't realistic or unknowns.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
If a program had hired a good coach in the first place, then they wouldn't be a loser organization.

Because it's so easy to do!!!! Omg why didn't all the other AD's that fire coaches every year think of that????????? WOOOOW

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
"douchebag pumper" Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? I didn't make excuses for poor recruiting, if I did quote me on it. I said you don't fire coaches after 2 years. That's what loser organizations like the Browns, Bills, and Dolphins do. It's funny how everyone here screams fire the coaches, but never mention who we should replace Mac with. The names mentioned aren't realistic or unknowns.
Dude all we hire is "Unknows" so why would that be a problem? At this point an unknown is better than the $hit show we've seen out of Mac and this group of bum a$$ asst coaches!

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys make me laugh, others I feel bad for because you really believe what you post. All the good posters hardly post anymore, because you guys whine about recruiting ad nauseam. It's insufferable at times.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Dude all we hire is "Unknows" so why would that be a problem? At this point an unknown is better than the $hit show we've seen out of Mac and this group of bum a$$ asst coaches!

Why? So when the new unknown doesn't pan out, and can't recruit top 5 classes we can get the pitchforks back out and run him out of town? All I'm saying is Mac will get 4 years. If things aren't getting better, fine move on.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Why? So when the new unknown doesn't pan out, and can't recruit top 5 classes we can get the pitchforks back out and run him out of town? All I'm saying is Mac will get 4 years. If things aren't getting better, fine move on.
I'm guessing your the type who allows your girlfriend to cheat on you 3-4 times before finally figuring out she's a whore, or the type who waits an hour to get a manager when the waiter sucks and hasn't came to your table in 25 minutes. You believe in giving 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances. There are some guys out there that believe when your hired to do a job you do the job and if you underperform you don't deserve to keep your job. If you don't believe Mac has underperformed on and off the field you might be a retard and need to be on medicine before coming back on this board. Now I have no problem with your type we need people like you to blow the losers cause if not for people like you guys like Mac would not have anyone swinging from their nuts so keep swinging on those nuts your swinging by yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator