AJC: Florida's Muschamp knows what he's doing, OK?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I just want it known that I would not be happy if Donald Duck was our coach or if we ran the single wing.
Thank you

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
This coming from one of the 2 weenies in the AJC who has been reduced to trolling for clicks.

I have my issues with WM's pigheadiness, but I hope, for God's sake, that he shoves it up Bradley's arse.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Actually, Law agrees that Chimp has been strong on discipline and I dont care if he considers the suspensions served. Obviously most of the dwags who commented on the article hope we keep wm forever. I dont blame them, we felt the same about Ray Goof and mr. Mediocrity Richt.
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n41871 said:
I just want it known that I would not be happy if Donald Duck was our coach or if we ran the single wing. Thank you
What if Donald Duck was our coach AND we ran the single wing. Think about that for a second.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n41790 said:
You're easily the angiest pumper around. You're also the pumper with the lowest standards. 7 or 8 wins isn't winning. It's Zooking. Or Goofing.
Yeah. I can't imagine there are more than 1 or 2 posters that think 7 or 8 wins is acceptable. I think most of the pumpers just think we're going to have an incredible turnaround.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
F*ck the AJC and F*ck Georgia.
Yep and the horse they rode in on.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Gator Fever;n41603 said:
lol - Did Law write that
As hard as it may be to accept, not only do ALL our rivals feel this way, so does a very large slice of the Gator Nation. We've got to win big to change it.
That's a fact Jack!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Turk182;n41651 said:
Not attracting new posters is worse and I think the blush has worn off GCMB.
We have 40 new members in the past two weeks. Every stat on this site has jumped significantly since the season started: users, pageviews, pages/session, duration/session, daily posts. The GCMB is on fire.
Yep, this site rocks it out in comparison to the others. Will overtake and lead all before long, bank on it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
oxrageous;n41665 said:
We have 40 new members in the past two weeks. Every stat on this site has jumped significantly since the season started: users, pageviews, pages/session, duration/session, daily posts. The GCMB is on fire.

:owned:
Tons o' fun right there.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is getting pretty good! :popcorn:

itsgr82baflagator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n41665 said:

Can I borrow one of those? I've been looking for a new member ever since I broke mine.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n41902 said:
Yeah. I can't imagine there are more than 1 or 2 posters that think 7 or 8 wins is acceptable. I think most of the pumpers just think we're going to have an incredible turnaround.
Really, because I see it in almost every thread. And I see people that think returning to Vandy level (9-3) is a return to greatness. We'll probably have to put Chimp in the Ring of Honor if he manages to finish 3rd in the SEC East.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n41986 said:
Really, because I see it in almost every thread. And I see people that think returning to Vandy level (9-3) is a return to greatness.

You know damn well that no one here thinks that 7 or 8 wins is acceptable.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n41988 said:
You know damn well that no one here thinks that 7 or 8 wins is acceptable.

So should Muschamp be canned no matter what if we have 8 wins. I could actually live with him remaining for another season at 8-3 if we have some offense but at 7-4 I think no matter what he must go.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OK... maybe not acceptable but the same people will be clamoring for the return of Dawgchump. You know, because Jeff Driskle was confused by the new offense, the ball was wet, we should have had an extra win vs. Idaho, next year will be better in the second year of an OC,or whatever the list of excuses will be this time.

Your avatar sucks.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n41995 said:
So should Muschamp be canned no matter what if we have 8 wins. I could actually live with him remaining for another season at 8-3 if we have some offense but at 7-4 I think no matter what he must go.

I wouldn't be too pissed with 8-3 considering that should really be 9-3. I still think that would be under performing considering the state of the SEC right now. Anything less and he needs to go.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n41996 said:
OK... maybe not acceptable but the same people will be clamoring for the return of Dawgchump. You know, because Jeff Driskle was confused by the new offense, the ball was wet, we should have had an extra win vs. Idaho, next year will be better in the second year of an OC,or whatever the list of excuses will be this time.

Your avatar sucks.

I'm not in that camp. The pieces are there for an East title and I think that has to happen.

Did Jim Parsons sleep with your boyfriend or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator