AJC: Florida's Muschamp knows what he's doing, OK?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
Gatoravatara;n41560 said:
I have a good hire. Charlie Strong. But he wont come back after the way that we treated him. Plus Austin is a much bigger city.

:rolleyes:

Besides hiring him three different times, paying him quite well and providing him a platform to become a college head coach how exactly did Florida mistreat Charlie Strong? He stated he was not ready to leave L'vlle when the Gator job came open because they had given him his first chance at a head coaching job and he had only been there a year.
Sorry but this is total ******** that has been bandied about until people start to claim it as fact. That whole "booster stuff" is hearsay about other schools he had interviewed with. Strong himself has said that he never felt like he was discriminated against in any way while at Florida. He steadfastly claimed that there was no way he was going to leave L'vlle no matter what after being there only one year. And I think he's the type of guy that meant it when he said he felt an obligation to L'vlle for giving him an opportunity.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I got news for you. If we had another season like 2012 I'd hope we make a change. I can't bear to watch the style of football we've been playing for the last 3 years. Sorry - winning isn't everything - it needs to be entertaining too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Two losses, watching Ugly in the SECCG, and being 104th in offense isn't good enough for a top 5 program. It's a down year not a good year.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n43050 said:
Two losses, watching Ugly in the SECCG, and being 104th in offense isn't good enough for a top 5 program. It's a down year not a good year.

dingding.gif

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n43045 said:
I got news for you. If we had another season like 2012 I'd hope we make a change. I can't bear to watch the style of football we've been playing for the last 3 years. Sorry - winning isn't everything - it needs to be entertaining too.
+1 Boring squeak by wins against lesser talent doesn't fill the stadium! Even worse it kills recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.