Alabama roll call

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Leaving Atlanta early Saturday morning. I'm either a glutton for punishment, or I'll be witness to one of the great road dog wins in Gator football history, and a possible turnaround to a 4-year downslide. Either way, it's so great to be a Florida Gator! Anyone else going?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I live here, but won't make the trek across the state for the game.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I figure actually going to the game is the next best thing to hanging around here and playing grab ass with this bunch in the chatbox.

:rainbow:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n54200 said:
If we win everybody should chip in and reimburse you for representin'

you can cover my half if thats cool

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n54200 said:
If we win everybody should chip in and reimburse you for representin'

Maybe Gator Chatter would sponsor. :dunno:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n54196 said:
I figure actually going to the game is the next best thing to hanging around here and playing grab ass with this bunch in the chatbox.

Try to have a good time DC. That place is rough. Thanks for representing the Nation proud.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will be golfing bright and early Saturday so it should automatically be a good day with the potential for it to become a great one around mid afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Snap some pics of your trip for us, preferably coeds in sundresses please thanks.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n54275 said:
I will be golfing bright and early Saturday so it should automatically be a good day with the potential for it to become a great one around mid afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Snap some pics of your trip for us, preferably coeds in sundresses please thanks.

Why, after reading your last comment, do I imagine you walking around with a small camera attached to your shoe pointing up?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
MatthewM.;n54275 said:

Why, after reading your last comment, do I imagine you walking around with a small camera attached to your shoe pointing up?
:lol:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n54196 said:

I won't be going but i sure as hell don't hang around the message boards during a game...THAT is a glutton for punishment.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n54460 said:
I won't be going but i sure as hell don't hang around the message boards during a game...THAT is a glutton for punishment.

+2 on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.