Alabama vs. FSU breakdown (from Bama perspective)

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Saban has never lost to a former assistant.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope they both have players suspended for entire next game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My biggest worry is hurts is still ass. I know he was a true freshman but that might be the most one dimensional bama under saban. And thats saying something. The good news is fsu's oline sucks and cooks gone. There's gonna be alot of 3rd and longs for ole jimbo.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
will be interesting to see if Cam Akers is the real deal

Geez I hope not, but Bama wouldn't have the struggles to stop him like we potentially could. Bama's built to stuff the run, heck Leonard F couldn't ever do anything against Bama (although with their lack of passing game, he was due to have a tough time anyways). The hype is that Akers is just as good as Cook, I certainty hope not.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he will be, but not in the first game of his college career, in the Georgia dome, against Alabama. Kid won't even be a blip on the radar.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Saban and his huge coaching/support staff is not losing to ANYONE to open the season. They will exploit FSU in every imaginable way starting with the O-line/Frenchy. FSU lost Cook and its starting center just got injured in a scooter accident (which put him on the shelf for 8 weeks) so that weak unit just got alot more more vulnerable. Bama will only have to focus on Frenchy and they'll light his a$$ up like the 4th of July!

Bama 41
FSU 20

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Geez I hope not, but Bama wouldn't have the struggles to stop him like we potentially could. Bama's built to stuff the run, heck Leonard F couldn't ever do anything against Bama (although with their lack of passing game, he was due to have a tough time anyways). The hype is that Akers is just as good as Cook, I certainty hope not.

He'll live up to the hype like Brantley did following Tebow. Or debose following percy.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously I am an Alabama fan, but the police need to use a bit of judgment sometimes. The guy was asleep in his car in a parking lot and they hit him with DUI? What were they thinking? Surely any judge would throw that out!

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/07/report_new_details_on_alabama.html

I agree. You do the right thing in a way and still get busted for DUI. I know in Florida just being in or right outside of the car with the keys is enough for them to charge you with a DUI. You have to hide your keys away from the car and not admit to knowing where they are if you get a cop like that in FL.

They don't get thrown out usually in my area- most are reduced to reckless driving charges when you have a decent lawyer and if you don't you get stuck with a DUI even though you were just sleeping - in my area anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.