Alabama vs. LSU

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Just to change the topic of talking about our cow manure of a coach, shockingly Bama and LSU are knotted at zero at the end of the first. I have to admit I love watching this game every year regardless of the outcome. Big boy football that does not happen every week.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hear ya. It was fun when we used to participate in that sport.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Cats giving the Dwags hell.

Kaylee is asking for it.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The ogre sounds like the DC from The Waterboy.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Watching LSU play for their interim HC shows me all I need to know about our team. LSU is playing tough hard nosed football and with a sense of urgency I haven't seen in G-ville since 09.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
ZIP-ZIP after 3, and I assure you this is not a baseball game. Fournette 17 carries, 35 yards. Let's see if our vaunted D can sniff those type of numbers in 2 weeks when we go to the Bayou. I highly doubt it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
OMG the ice was just broken 7-0 Bama. I hope the LSU stadium staff equipped the scoreboard with enough lights to handle the large numbers that are going to be put up in the 4thQ.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
10-ZIP BAMA. 3 minutes to play. Just a slugfest. Love how Bama did not panic in the first half on offense when LSU was totally controlling the field position game. Bama was very patient (not usual for Kiffen) until they were able to seize control of the field position in the 2nd half. The one old school game with quality talent that I will be able to see all year.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watching LSU play for their interim HC shows me all I need to know about our team. LSU is playing tough hard nosed football and with a sense of urgency I haven't seen in G-ville since 09.
Agreed. Was just about to post that I'm not necessarily an Ogeron fan, but you can't deny that the guy has them prepared and playing hard. You said as much in your post.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Agreed. Was just about to post that I'm not necessarily an Ogeron fan, but you can't deny that the guy has them prepared and playing hard. You said as much in your post.
They have an interim coach who has them boys ready to play yet our 2nd yr HC can't get our boys ready to play anyone. Smh...They are going to wax our ass :lol:

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh hey Alabama plays a true freshman at QB and he's incredible? Ho hum just another day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.