Almost as good as a Gator victory

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Watching the Noles being destroyed in bball, almost as much fun as watching the Gators play well and win.

Comment as you desire.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Now not so much fun as the Noles storm back in the second half.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Watching the Noles being destroyed in bball, almost as much fun as watching the Gators play well and win.

Comment as you desire.

As long as UF's RPI is high enough that UF is safely in as this year, then yes the Noles losing in the opening round of the ACC tourney is great to see.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
SKPsf7o.jpg

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
I, also, enjoy watching FSU lose at any sport. It's amazing how they have been beating us in BB December and then fade away as the season progresses. Leonard Hamilton seems to do less with more than just about any coach in America.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They could get left out of the tourney now. Louisville probably moved just ahead of them and if a few more teams work their way in FSU will miss the tourney.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The loss to FSU doesn't really matter much now cause it was so long ago and it doesn't effect us getting in the tourney. Records mean NOTHING once you are in the tourney and EVERY game is a one game scenario and its survive and advance.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The second championship team lost to FSU, didn’t make one bit of a difference in March. We lost to them last year and they got to finish their season by getting blown the f*ck out by an 11 seed immediately before watching us take the floor and embarrass another team from their overrated conference. It’s about where you finish, not how you got there.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I find it depressing because that team kicked our a$$

Exactly. No matter how bad they end up, they still always manage to beat us.

I, also, enjoy watching FSU lose at any sport. It's amazing how they have been beating us in BB December and then fade away as the season progresses. Leonard Hamilton seems to do less with more than just about any coach in America.

See my comment above.

The loss to FSU doesn't really matter much now cause it was so long ago and it doesn't effect us getting in the tourney. Records mean NOTHING once you are in the tourney and EVERY game is a one game scenario and its survive and advance.

I'm sorry, but it does matter. It matters to me. Unless we're winning the National Title or making the Final Four at least, no one remembers where you end up. I'm sick and tired of being FSU's b!itches.

The second championship team lost to FSU, didn’t make one bit of a difference in March. We lost to them last year and they got to finish their season by getting blown the f*ck out by an 11 seed immediately before watching us take the floor and embarrass another team from their overrated conference. It’s about where you finish, not how you got there.

See my comment above this one. Where you finish is important if you win it all or make it to the last destination. But losing to them every damned year even when we're favored is beyond infuriating now.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BEAT FSU ALREADY.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Exactly. No matter how bad they end up, they still always manage to beat us.

See my comment above.

Half I agree with, the half that is bothered by loosing to FSU.

But where you end up is very important to me. Make the tourney, get a decent seed, play well and advance. Those things matter a lot to me especially playing well.

I'm sorry, but it does matter. It matters to me. Unless we're winning the National Title or making the Final Four at least, no one remembers where you end up. I'm sick and tired of being FSU's b!itches.

See my comment above this one. Where you finish is important if you win it all or make it to the last destination. But losing to them every damned year even when we're favored is beyond infuriating now.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BEAT FSU ALREADY.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.