Analysis of the offense, recruiting, and QB woes

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing about that article that stands out to me is in the comments. Some poor smuck thinks Trask was a 4*.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with some of that but think it gives Grier too much credit like most articles. Grier really just had the one good game against Ole Miss and came right back down to earth against Missouri in the next game. I think we are short on elite SEC players on the offense even besides the QB position but the QB position being poor turns it into an atrocious offense.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Agree with some of that but think it gives Grier too much credit like most articles. Grier really just had the one good game against Ole Miss and came right back down to earth against Missouri in the next game. I think we are short on elite SEC players on the offense even besides the QB position but the QB position being poor turns it into an atrocious offense.

Agree about Grier. But, it's a shoulda/woulda/coulda situation. He got suspended. Had he returned this game would have been his 2nd or 3rd start since last year's Missouri game....and since we were 6-1 would McElwain have benched Del Rio in favor of a kid who put up similar stats (minus the INTs) and hadn't started a game in over a year? There's nothing we can do about it. This is McElwain's team and he needs to get this sh*t figured out!

The article says to trust McElwain if he starts Del Rio next week. That's laughable. Do any of us "trust the coaches" anymore? That's the biggest homer line in the history of message boards!

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
On O we are short on quality and depth OL and QB. We could be really good w a quality OL and mediocre QB or a great QB and mediocre OL but we have neither of those.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so ready for a writer to have some freaking balls

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BullGators comment is pretty spot on and has been our concern on this board for awhile... lack of excitement and sideline focus/apparent pride being observed by the fans.... that's on the coaches and subtly alludes we may have the wrong guy(s) at the helm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.