And I thought we hate Muschamp...

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
A guy used to come into my place of business and offer to fly a banner on gameday for something like $140 5 - 10 years ago. It was very affordable, don't remember much time it involved. A flying gatorchatter.com banner would get a lot of interest. I wouldn't do it if the site isn't mobile-ready, though.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Waste of money. Foley wouldn't care what the banner said.
Of course his wife likes chumps. I mean, look at the person she married. :lol:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
She obviously has poor taste in men.
J/k.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator said:
A guy used to come into my place of business and offer to fly a banner on gameday for something like $140 5 - 10 years ago. It was very affordable, don't remember much time it involved. A flying gatorchatter.com banner would get a lot of interest. I wouldn't do it if the site isn't mobile-ready, though.
90% of my time spent on here is on a mobile device

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How about someone painting Gatorchatter.com on the 34th street wall?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WobbleGator;n62305 said:

To be clear, I'm not advocating this idea. But some of you guys are way off with your repeated comments about how marginalized the fans' sentiment is. No, obviously Foley doesn't spend his days reading message boards or count the negative emails he gets. But to think he completely dismisses the views of the fanbase and supports is incorrect.

Just look at the apologies Muschamp has issued (once for the shouting match, and once for just generally sucking). What about Muschamp's true personality, which we've seen on numerous occasions, leads you to believe that was something he did voluntarily? He was prodded to do so by Foley to curtail the PR damage.

Again, I'm not saying that it's all he looks at, or even a major portion of what he considers. But I assure you that measures such as emails, banners, etc. have an impact, even if only a modest one. Ftr, I've done none of these things. Just making a point.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
HogtownGator said:
I agree Brad, the site quite usable on a mobile device for those of us who are already familiar. Probably not a great first impression, though.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
I hate you guys.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
soflagator said:
WobbleGator;n62305 said:

To be clear, I'm not advocating this idea. But some of you guys are way off with your repeated comments about how marginalized the fans' sentiment is. No, obviously Foley doesn't spend his days reading message boards or count the negative emails he gets. But to think he completely dismisses the views of the fanbase and supports is incorrect.

Just look at the apologies Muschamp has issued (once for the shouting match, and once for just generally sucking). What about Muschamp's true personality, which we've seen on numerous occasions, leads you to believe that was something he did voluntarily? He was prodded to do so by Foley to curtail the PR damage.

Again, I'm not saying that it's all he looks at, or even a major portion of what he considers. But I assure you that measures such as emails, banners, etc. have an impact, even if only a modest one. Ftr, I've done none of these things. Just making a point.
finebaum, pretty much said the exact same thing yesterday!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just sucks Foley doesn't want to admit he made a mistake again and is being so hard headed. Muschamp should have never made it to this season in reality.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:
Just sucks Foley doesn't want to admit he made a mistake again and is being so hard headed. Muschamp should have never made it to this season in reality.
agreed, can you imagine when fooley is force to fire the chump what he will say. "im sorry gatornation i know im 0 for 2 when it comes to selecting hbc, but i promise i have address my incompetence and i will get it fixed".

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n62346 said:

Give it time! I'm sure Foley is second guessing the hell out of himself right now. During and after the Kentucky game he couldn't have had a warm and fuzzy feeling....the came the Bama game.

Honestly, unless some sort of light comes on....this whole thing is going south pretty quickly. Our schedule gets harder and harder. All any team needs to do is play some sort of Defense and we're in trouble....no different than the last few years. If they can create turnovers and score 17-24 points, we can lose to ANYONE. That includes Tennessee & Vandy (which most of us chalked up as sure wins in the offseason).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
I bet the comments wont be like when he fired Zook. He went out of his way to praise Muschamp who was worse than Zook after 3 years when telling us he was coming back for a 4th season.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let me know what the deal is and figure me in!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well T REX and Law were insinuating Muschamp should kill himself, so I'd say that trumps a banner behind an airplane.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
oxrageous said:
How about a group contribution towards a Gatorchatter billboard in Gainesville? What a response we could get!
I could just run up and down 43rd naked with the website written on my chest and my back. It's free and I'm able to get in some cardio. Win-win

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Well T REX and Law were insinuating Muschamp should kill himself, so I'd say that trumps a banner behind an airplane.
Never said anything close to that. It was a play on Dead Man Walking and the program being on life support.

I'm sorry that you're such a whiny slit.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Right, so saying he should visit Dr. Kevorkian had nothing to do with saying he should kill himself. Real classy, sh*thead.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Yawn. Let it end there, gentleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.