And I thought we hate Muschamp...

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
How about someone painting Gatorchatter.com on the 34th street wall?
Seems extreme and depending on where it was done it might get some negative feedback, of course I generally see negatives.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda miss the whole drink bleach thing

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n62386 said:
Well T REX and Law were insinuating Muschamp should kill himself, so I'd say that trumps a banner behind an airplane.
Shoot himself? Nah, it was a joke about Kevorkian.

I'm sorry. If I had known you weren't aware that Kevorkian is already dead, I would have told you so that you'd know it was sarcasm.

We really weren't going to set Chimp up with Dr. Death.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
How about a group contribution towards a Gatorchatter billboard in Gainesville? What a response we could get!
I'm for all kinds of ads. I like the "Zook was better" aerial banner better though. But count me in.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IF we end up losing at UT and our AD does not take action then I think we are well justified in flying a banner and I would support it. Pointing out the obvious is something I would hope we would not have to do and while our AD would not be reading this message board or paying attention to the banner, the national press would and the pressure from the Gator Nation would increase to something well beyond "noise in the system." I say we hold the banner idea out until after UT.

How much would a series of 15 second radio spots run on the post game radio broadcast promoting Gatorchatter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.