And Now....TENNESSEE

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n67999 said:
I get conflicting reports. I don't know.

If he is I think that would cause major issues for us with him and North both out there.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n67997 said:
"Rocky Top you'll always be.........LAST IN THE SEC, GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP GATORS SCORED A BIG TD!"

[/B][/I][/COLOR]'

FIFY

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One last comment before the game....
GO VOLUNTEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T
E
N
N
E
S
S
E
E

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Someone please ban this idiot.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
With the offensive turd that UF just laid, the inability to win at home is the most pathetic performance I think I've ever seen. Ever.

Tennessee is the worst team in the history of the SEC. From a national powerhouse, to being worse than an FCS team for nearly a decade now is the epitome of embarrassment. They should just stop playing football and convert Neyland into a tractor-pull venue 365.

Florida is the the worst team it's been for the past 2 years as it has been in the last 50....and you just lost your 10th straight to them. At home. As the favorite.

You don't deserve to be called an SEC team. What an embarrassment.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee this year the refs did not give you the game like the OP said. They actually caught you cheating and did the right thing. So after a full 10 years of losing to UF how do you continue to think that UT is going to be successful in football any time soon. Gee they can hang with poor defenses but how many of those exist in the west? Take a vacation we don't need any of Vole posts until next year, and probably not then either. Or just post over at Gator Sports, they deserve you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb