Founding Member
WTF is wrong with these people?!?

BqHsd-2IMAEgeGN.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw this a couple days ago. This is NOT a Gator. Immediate revocation of his card.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I seen this myself and it pissed me off. Seriously how can you call yourself a fan?

sub1ime

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't wear this jersey in public for a thousand dollars. Disgraceful.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That calls for immediate removal of the article of clothing burning it. If no matches to light it, perhaps some type of bodily function on it. Then the individual must be trashed by one entire student section at the next home football game. If anything is left, then turn them over to the rest of us.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would wipe my azz with this shirt and then burn it!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A real Gator fan would get a Publix crableg package autographed or a Burger King Cup autographed by Famous Anus. That is it.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing more sincere than when a rapist references bible verse. It's hard to imagine anyone wanting this scumbag's autograph, let alone a Gator.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n3046 said:
Nothing more sincere than when a rapist references bible verse. It's hard to imagine anyone wanting this scumbag's autograph, let alone a Gator.
You can't pick people's role models for them.
:deadnanner:

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole said:
I'm sure his only reason to reference the verses was as a jab at Tebow since he was signing a UF shirt...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...aphs-gator-fan

[h=1]No more Winston autographs, Gator fans[/h]
"Can we get Bobby and the Ol’ Ball Coach back on the sidelines in the Sunshine State? What has happened to this rivalry that a Florida fan -- for a second time -- has asked Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston for an autograph on Gators gear, and then said fan proudly displays the signature with the Heisman winner goading Florida fans with a “37-7” and a “Go Noles” underneath? Over the weekend, a Florida fan asked Winston to sign his Gators shirt. It’s the second time in the last few months a photograph has surfaced of Winston signing a Florida fan’s paraphernalia.

Uh, isn’t this supposed to be a rivalry? Sure, Winston is a polarizing figure. He is undefeated as the starting quarterback and took the country by storm en route to a Heisman Trophy and national championship.

But this is Florida-Florida State. This is The Choke at Doak. This is No. 1 vs. No. 2 in 1996 and the 52-20 rematch in the Sugar Bowl for the national title. This is Steve Spurrier (allegedly) ordering his quarterback to throw at Bobby Bowden. There is no begging your heated rival’s quarterback for an autograph.

Maybe you want a little piece of history with Winston’s signature. Fine, you are the one who has to live with yourself as the signature of the quarterback who orchestrated a 30-point beat down rests on your mantel. Still, have some respect for your school’s colors! Do not have him sign on your team’s hat or denigrate the emblem, especially coming off a 37-7 loss and a third loss in four years.

How many FSU fans have Danny Wuerffel or Tim Tebow’s autograph across the spear or on a No. 17 jersey? Florida State fans are laughing at you, Florida. The Seminoles message boards are assuredly eating this up. Credit Winston for having some fun with the Florida fans who are among the autograph-seeking hordes. It certainly is funny to see him take a jab at the Noles’ rival when offered an opportunity. It’s taking a little page out of Spurrier's book, and that is something I can get behind. Don’t you dare ask Winston to sign that next, though."

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I am convinced this is FSU punks posing for pics pulling this stunt after the first bozo Gator fan got caught getting Winston's autograph went viral. No fan would repeat that BS..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator