Recruiting Another Nole recruit doesn't qualify

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like this guy will be joining Shavar. He was a 4* I think.

Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247 30m30 minutes ago

Noles247 has learned that a second 2016 signee, LB Keion Joyner, will join Shavar Manuel at Fort Scott JUCO (FREE)

RT @joshnewberg247 Noles has learned that a 2nd 2016 signee, LB Keion Joyner, will join Shavar Manuel at Fort Scott

ClpEQOxVAAACbDY.jpg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I guess there's always the Mississippi schools. If you can't qualify there, you have issues.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
better check on who's paying their Juco costs.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you can't qualify when the level of edumacations is so low in schools, then you're either inherently stupid or lazy to the extreme. Being he chose fsu I'll go with inherently stupid.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
You live in Iowa and you are dissing other states? I spent the longest decade of my life one year in Nebraska. Can't see that Iowa is much better.

Does it help that I lived in WI, FL, MS, and now Iowa? And no where did I promote the higher ed system in Iowa. If you obtained your higher education degree from an MS school, I apologize for offending you.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Does it help that I lived in WI, FL, MS, and now Iowa? And no where did I promote the higher ed system in Iowa. If you obtained your higher education degree from an MS school, I apologize for offending you.
Interesting, I also lived in FL, MS, and for a short time in WI. Also, VA, NY, and NEB. And, NO, my degrees came from NY and FL. I just think the purpose of this forum is promoting UF and not dissing states we don't like. The Gator Nation is everywhere. If you've lived in MS, then you are indeed entitled to an opinion, I just think that in a UF sports forum, it is gratuitous.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Interesting, I also lived in FL, MS, and for a short time in WI. Also, VA, NY, and NEB. And, NO, my degrees came from NY and FL. I just think the purpose of this forum is promoting UF and not dissing states we don't like. The Gator Nation is everywhere. If you've lived in MS, then you are indeed entitled to an opinion, I just think that in a UF sports forum, it is gratuitous.

Fair enough. Interesting thing is, I actually liked the place I lived in MS (Ocean Springs).

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Fair enough. Interesting thing is, I actually liked the place I lived in MS (Ocean Springs).
Except for Oxford, which is now actually considered chic, Ocean Springs is probably the trendiest town in the state and most likeable for people who would like, say, Sarasota.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They should redo the recruiting ranks for how many kids actually do attend the school in the fall and make that the true class ranking.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They should redo the recruiting ranks for how many kids actually do attend the school in the fall and make that the true class ranking.

I was actually wondering if they do this. These are apparently the only 2 out of FSU's class that wont' make it, but it should impact their ranking

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb