Best Posts in Thread: Another Rice Transfer?

1. Since65

Since65 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $134
    Ratings:
    +443 / -0
    When I see that guys like Jon Halapio are playing in the NFL it makes me think that coaching (or lack thereof) may have had a lot to do with the annual underachievement by the Oline.

2. BMF

BMF Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,119
    Ratings:
    +6,532 / -81
    I'm hopeful too w/ this new staff. Miss State wasn't Alabama, but they did a heck of a job w/ lesser talent. The OL has been as bad as our QB play the last 8, 9 years (remember in 2010 when the Pouncey who stayed kept rolling his shot-gun snaps? - the OL was bad that last year under Meyer too). This new S&C program has GOT TO help w/ their toughness. Let's hope the coaching helps w/ their on-field results...

3. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $365
    Ratings:
    +4,653 / -87
    I'll tell ya I've gotten so pizzed in the last 7or 8 years at our offensive line play that I've wanted to throw sh!t across my house....then I remember what kind of morons we've had coaching and recruiting them.....
    Lets hope there is some good stability with this staff and hopefully a blocking scheme change(more zone) will be the difference.

4. Woodroe

Woodroe Sir Knowitall

Oxbucks:
    $173
    Ratings:
    +168 / -6
    And does ox have a limited server size. Threads that have no interest go down. Threads where people talk go up.

Just thought it was a coincidence that we have an all conference rice transfer going of on the Hardcourt and another one becomes available on the gridiron. If you don't think it's interesting, funny, noteworthy then keep your yap shut and it will sink to the bottom.

5. GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
    $1,164
    Ratings:
    +8,922 / -54
    We need talented OL. Not just random bodies.

Btw - there nothing that I’ve seen where this kid has interest

6. maheo30

maheo30 Theonomist Gator
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $244
    Ratings:
    +2,277 / -33
    What are the chances a Rice lineman will be a quality starter in the sec? No thanks.

Chat

Help

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

• About Us

Our community sprung up when the Gatorsports message board was shut down in the summer of 2014. We pride ourselves on offering Gator-biased, yet critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Gator message board you will find.
  • Quick Navigation

• Buy us a Zima!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a non-alcoholic Zima? We'd really appreciate it! Just click the "Donate" tab at the top of the page.