Antonio Callaway takes blame for Butters getting fired

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus. Calloway is the reason the fatazz couldnt recruit and thought a 115th ranked offense was perfect and the OC should get a 100% pay raise and a two year extension.

Calloway is smoking again.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Buzz from the combine is that Callaway really showed out and improved his draft stock. Some are saying he might be selected in the 2nd or 3rd round now. If he stays out of trouble, he could be a beast at the next level.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Callaway checks all the boxes.....

...as a locker room cancer.

Drug charges
Sex charges
Credit card fraud
Association with gangster types.......it's all on tape for the League to plainly see.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Buzz from the combine is that Callaway really showed out and improved his draft stock. Some are saying he might be selected in the 2nd or 3rd round now. If he stays out of trouble, he could be a beast at the next level.

He's nothing but trouble. No way I draft him higher than the 6th or 7th. He could get suspended at any time. It's not a matter of if but when...book it.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...lorida/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs&yptr=yahoo

Not sure any single player would have saved that dumpster fire of a season.

I think there are several layers to this.

1. Yes, on the field, Callaway would have made the entire WR corps better. Having him and Cleveland on the field opens space for everyone else.

2. But that doesn’t stop injuries, improve coaching, or make up for the sorry S&C. 7-4 would be “better” than 4-7. At the very best it might have papered over the systemic problems a bit longer.

3. Had he shown leadership and stopped the credit card fraud before it grew into a major problem, instead of joining it, then maybe the dumpster doesn’t ignite as it did. That would have been a tall order. But again, the fundamentals proved substandard so it was only a matter of time.

And humble kudos to those of you who saw all that way before I did.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The end was inevitable....No way Callaway could stop it. And he was a huge part of it. He simply cannot help himself. He'll do well, perhaps get drafted decent, and pi$$ it all away.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shock of shocks. Callaway's high on himself.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Was he the one that phoned in the death threat? :lol:
F*ck Calloway. Hope he ends up as the French fry manager at McDonalds.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he ends up as the French fry manager at McDonalds.
There's no question that's the inevitable way the story ends.....yet I don't think he'll ever rise to manager.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There's no question that's the inevitable way the story ends.....yet I don't think he'll ever rise to manager.
Mac will call in a few favors on his behalf. :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's saying what he can to get his azz drafted. It's been obvious for a long time he doesn't give two :kiffin:'s about anything but himself.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't aware McDonald's had a separate french fry manager.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I knew a kid that held that position many years ago. I think he bragged about an extra nickel an hour.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015

They clearly don't. McDonald's fries used to be the bomb but now they're nothing special. Heard they went to a new cooking oil to be a kiss-ass for the anti-cholesterol army. Not that Callaway would have made a difference he would be scarfing down the profits with his permanent case of munchies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Serious? Do they have an Egg McMuffin manager, too?
Youre looking at it the wrong way. Its not just french fries. Imagine one person has the domain over the friers. We call him french fry manager but he also supervises nuggets, chicken and fish sandwiches. It is a big deal. Another supervises everything that is on the grill (and the two-three people who run it).

I agree w Ox. There is no management positions in that dude's future.

He is all the trouble of Percy Harvey and only a third of the playmaking. Terrible route runner, no interest in improving, fast but not incredible, not interested in the gym (Percy was a gym rat), completely disinterested in the film room. I dont see it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I highly doubt that but we will see I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator