Antonio Calloway: Arrested and cut yet again

Which aspect of Kyle Trask's possible success would be more important to you?

• Gators success on the field

Votes: 60 53.6%
  • Embarrassing Swamp Donkey

Votes: 52 46.4%

• Total voters

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope he figures out how to grow up real fast.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
There's some truth to his statements: without the media, i would have never known about his Marijuana arrest(s), hanging out with a 40+ year old repeat felon at 3 AM, credit card fraud, and alleged sexual assault allegations.

The Media is clearly to blame.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The writer, as well as the copy editor who failed to catch it, botched the first sentence, fourth graph. Callaway would be wise TO blame himself.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Luckily for him, no matter what NFL city he lands, the media covering his new team won't be anywhere near as in-depth or 'mean' as the boys at the Gainesville Sun!!

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Yep, the sign of a real man is to blame others for your failures and never take responsibility yourself. Thank goodness the media did report on your actions, otherwise you might still be in a backroom somewhere running the credit card scam on someone else.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
tenor.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wish this kid nothing but the best... he has made mistakes, but I hope he gets things going in the right direction. He has all the talent to be a great NFL WR

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know that I could trust this guy to get my burger right. It would probably come half-cooked with a note that it was the French fry manager's fault.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The writer, as well as the copy editor who failed to catch it, botched the first sentence, fourth graph. Callaway would be wise TO blame himself.

That's pretty much par for the course in every online article I read these days. I don't actually believe online sites employ editors at all, and if they do every one of them should be fired for missing numerous spelling and grammar errors and for allowing editorial headlines and writing in what is supposed to be straight reporting.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, the sign of a real man is to blame others for your failures and never take responsibility yourself. Thank goodness the media did report on your actions, otherwise you might still be in a backroom somewhere running the credit card scam on someone else.

Franks does that every interview

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hmm, talk about a guy who could really use a Degree. Damn, that must have been one broken home. Good luck kid.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure where he comes from the kind of stuff he's done isn't considered that bad or a big deal. And that's the problem.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Perhaps not "bad" but surely stupid in what he actually does and the consequences of his actions.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The guy’s one of the biggest busts we’ve ever recruited as well as one of the dumbest. I don’t give a flip who he blames for his transgressions nor do I wish him success. A lot of other people and/or players are in line ahead of this piece of schite.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
, and if they do every one of them should be fired.
They are better then nothing.

I swear no one under 40 knows the difference between then and than.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy’s one of the biggest busts we’ve ever recruited .
Not even close. He passed for more yards in two years than Drisktard did in three. Tim Olmstead? 4 star QB, probably paid played three minutes in his career. Bobby Sabelhaus? Five star #1 who couldnt throw a screen pass? Transferred without playing.

Dumbest? Whehhh... I dont know. So many contenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator