Antonneous Clayton in the news

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I used to have a dirty little psycho that liked to slap me when she was on top.....:lol:
Well, I certainly hope you were a gentleman.............. and reciprocated with a smack on the azz...... I mean, it's only the polite thing to do......

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well, I certainly hope you were a gentleman.............. and reciprocated with a smack on the azz...... I mean, it's only the polite thing to do......
Actually she preferred to have her hair pulled when I was behind her.....one time I got carried away and left a bald spot..:lol2:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually she preferred to have her hair pulled when I was behind her.....one time I got carried away and left a bald spot..:lol2:

'Crete be like...

giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Walked into her Memphis apartment, hands in my pockets and said "Judy, I don't love you, I love Louise."
In a flash, she charged across the room, deeply dug her nails into both sides of my face. Instantly
blood gushed so much she fell back, hands over her mouth and gasped. Hands still in my pockets I said,
"It's okay Judy. It's all my fault." I left. Of course, my roommates, classmates all wanted the whole story.
Every time they asked, I put my hands in my pockets and looked confused again.

She moved to Houston and 2 years later phoned. I talked nice; she did too. Hung up, looked up and saw my
roommate bug-eyed -- didn't know that he listened on the extenstion; bug eyed, he said: "You broke up with
her." All this time they thought I was sad because she broke my heart. Was none of their business.

2 years after I graduated she flew into Jax to visit (hadn't seen her in 4 years). My first thought upon getting
the call was to find a make-up artist to put some scar-lines down both sides of my face.
............................................................................................................................................:jerkstore:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing how a thread about battery somehow devolves into our inability to recruit players with more than 3*s.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing how a thread about battery somehow devolves into our inability to recruit players with more than 3*s.

That's what happens around here when we aren't winning championships every year. Pumper this, pumper that. It's no longer allowed to be a Gator fan when we're not on top. We're expected to complain about anything and everything, because we're Florida dammit! We deserve to win championships every year!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Antonio is lucky. That girl was carrying.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Something fishy about this story. I get the "not hitting back" part but which football player would risk the obvious "wussy" taint by filing charges against a female? She was going to accuse him of something and he tried to pre-empt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.