Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Summer practice!
unnamed-1.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
^^Dude on the right has someone running a funnel into his ear? Better than the Vol way.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Summer practice!
unnamed-1.jpg

I see commitment to a goal, a "don't quit" attitude, some possible cardio and conditioning on the horizon, with potentially--depending on the exact contents of that funnel--a solid ab's routine the following morning.

What more do you want?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm not sure why this is a huge deal. I commend Clayton for cracking some teammates nuts who might need it (we're 2 months out so there's still time to get "in shape"). But honestly, as others mentioned, college kids party and chase tail. How much time do they spend in the weight room anyway? 2 hours a day, max? There's plenty of time to workout, watch some film, throw the ball w/ the guys....and chase tail.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd just like to add that sex is a good cardio workout, and really, really good sex is like running ten 100 yard gassers pulling one of those Nike running parachutes. Soooooo...........

:grin:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
watch some film

In this day and age of sports, you can never watch too much film. In fact, since others are convinces we are deficient in "support staff" numbers, our players need to watch more film than players at other schools because they're apparently responsible for identifying many of the other teams' stengths and weaknesses all on their own. That takes a lot of time and diligent study if you want to be successful on the big stage.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd just like to add that sex is a good cardio workout, and really, really good sex is like running ten 100 yard gassers pulling one of those Nike running parachutes. Soooooo...........

:grin:

.... she resists you that much?

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
This coaching staff is too inept to be able to do what it takes to win and I think would be too afraid to actually do it if they were capable. McElstaininmydrawers is not an SEC caliber head coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.