Any problem in the world is Hillary's fault...no Obama's...no Trumps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Traumagirl, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $158
    Ratings:
    +747 / -7
    Why did you have so many kids with an abusive husband?

2. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    My mother was not evil, she was troubled. She had no skills to be a parent. She did not want kids and was right not to want them just not cut out for it. My Dad so badly wanted them he talked her into it. He was born to be a Father. My father was a saint. He used to save mayonnaise jars for her to smash so would not rip up the house, lol.

I am so grateful to my amazing Dad. He served in the Navy 22 years, he did what most Mom's do. He read to me, taught me, nurtured and loved me. He was far more involved than most men were in that day and age. I am eternally gratefully to him, he is why I turned out okay. And there are tons of people who do not have the ideal upbringing. In Dr Phils words sometimes you have to "rise above your raisin". I never play the poor woman card. I play the woman who overcame card. I am pretty damn proud of what I have made of my life, and even more proud of the amazing kids I have raised despite so fairly tough circumstances.

3. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $193
    Ratings:
    +4,258 / -190
    Sadly, he did in 93 at the age of 64 but did much better than Alfalfa

4. ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
    $264
    Ratings:
    +1,496 / -148
    Way too much personal information in this thread.

5. Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $158
    Ratings:
    +747 / -7
    A Dr Phil quote...:headslap:Geeeezzzzz

6. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    The last I was breastfeeding and on the patch. Double pregnancy protection. I believe he messed with the patch because he wanted me home pregnant and dependant. I think he knew I had enough and was going to leave. I do not believe in abortion, under any circumstance. I cried for three months not knowing, pregnant again, how to get out. I named her Lily Grace. An apt name. A beautiful flower born beyond my control by the grace of God.

She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I did not want her so sad. It was the Grace of God who knew better than I did, that gave me this amazing blessing. She is my best friend and the light of my life, so I guess sometimes what men mean for evil God works for good. Genesis 50:20

7. Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $158
    Ratings:
    +747 / -7
    Shouldn't have asked. Chief is correct.

8. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Get it but if they are going to personally blame me I am going to personally defend myself. And...I think the reason men don't get DV is because they have no personal story, no real person hurt, who survived, and same with rape. Sometimes it is getting it, personally, that makes men understand and hopefully defend women.

9. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Agree

10. ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
    $264
    Ratings:
    +1,496 / -148
    You must not read well, I did say for "me", only you can decide for "you". And those on here are not that important at least they probably should not be.

Now for the bottom like many think I am someone else, I do care a lot about disrespect. Who knows what the reality is, this is the internet nothing is really known.