Any UF players/coaches/personnel post on GCMB?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"...Thus began my whirlwind romance with this man. I, not much more than a naive and eager farm boy - a willing and attentive student of love. He, a worldly, wise, and passionate mentor. Recognizing how fragile his student was, he was gentle at first, his knowing and tender caresses making me feel safe in his arms. As our passions grew, we explored our own longings, and so, too did he take me to places I never thought could exist between two men. He showed me sensuality I could not have imagined, often leaving me shaking with pleasure and feeling blissfully vulnerable. Over the course of our short and clandestine relationship, I was his willing concubine, eagerly waiting to hear the first step of his wingtip on the stair that would send my heart to fluttering.

I often think of the man I used to call "Proud Poppa" when the gentle, amber hue of autumn casts its warmth on me, stirring up fond memories of football seasons past. He was all-at-once a teacher, a father, a lover, and a friend, and I am so grateful to him for all that he gave me in my journey to manhood."
Dude, that is some funny schitt! :lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
A guy named Sid said his nephew who he more than likely molested would end up a future gator great. What ever happened to that kid?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back on the old hamster-driven board, Carlos Alverez or someone claiming to be him posted one time and people damn near passed out.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
A guy named Sid said his nephew who he more than likely molested would end up a future gator great. What ever happened to that kid?
Hit Man, a LB....our coaches couldn't close the deal and we only want 5 star LB's anyone...

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Back on the old hamster-driven board, Carlos Alverez or someone claiming to be him posted one time and people damn near passed out.

That was Carlos and it was purty kewl.

Also, Jacoby Brissett's sister or cousin posted for a bit.

Alex.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I believe I read somewhere that he went...ummm...."another direction".

f6b06e8d6667ae4822c4746d856df344--black-dancers-male-ballet-dancers.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
He had a nickname for the kid..........hitman? Up around Maryland somewhere.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, that is some funny schitt! :lol:
Yeah, I was crying I was laughing so hard. I was a little worried that Ox would move it to a thread called, "Members, let's write a Gay Harlequin Romance together."

My wife read it over my shoulder tonight. She goes, "Damn, that is sooo fuq'ed up..." :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is the LAST place a player's parent would to visit.
You damn right. I'd be hunting some of these jackassses down that was calling my son "deadweight".

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Back on GSMB, Kyle Christy's father started posting angrily when his son was benched for Townsend. His user name was something like "Proud Poppa," so I made a couple jokes that he was Kyle's father. So he sent me a PM and confirmed he was actually Kyle's father and we exchanged messages a couple times. I honestly can't remember most of the specifics, but it cracked me up that it was actually him.
I think you are speaking of Muschamps first WTF moment when he named David Lerner the starting punter. He couldn't kick it 30 yards with a 20 mph wind at his back, while Christy or Chaz Henry sat the bench.
His dad posted on gsmb I'm absolutely sure of it, which means it's 50/50 I know what I'm talking about.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is the LAST place a player's parent would to visit.
Parents of players routinely do web searches on their kid's names to see if there are articles and posts on them, even after their careers have ended. Gatorchatter ranks pretty high, believe it or not. So it's likely Kyle Christy's dad will be back on this board, maybe on this very thread. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.