Anyone else glad we don't have a game today?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is gatorman tx:alone:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n64072 said:
This is gatorman tx:alone:

I just had to laugh at this. TX had a meltdown I see.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Back to the thread. Yes it was good to have a day off. Watched other games, did not waste my alcohol (spitting, dropping, throwing during a swearing tirade, etc.) spent the evening out with the family. But most of all it changed nothing as to the state of the Gator FB program. What did we see?? UGAly and UToothless fight over who wanted to lose the game the most. USCe lose again at home. Can Mizzou be good two years in a row? Maybe because the East is that bad. SpurrDog getting hit on the sideline. And most of all analyzing just what UF has in store the rest of the season. Maybe we are just as much in a specultaive mode more than we were at the beginning of the season. Hold on for the ride. These next few Saturdays are going to be interesting.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TN G8tr;n64092 said:
Back to the thread. Yes it was good to have a day off. Watched other games, did not waste my alcohol (spitting, dropping, throwing during a swearing tirade, etc.) spent the evening out with the family. But most of all it changed nothing as to the state of the Gator FB program. What did we see?? UGAly and UToothless fight over who wanted to lose the game the most. USCe lose again at home. Can Mizzou be good two years in a row? Maybe because the East is that bad. SpurrDog getting hit on the sideline. And most of all analyzing just what UF has in store the rest of the season. Maybe we are just as much in a specultaive mode more than we were at the beginning of the season. Hold on for the ride. These next few Saturdays are going to be interesting.

I agree TN. The next 4 weeks will define this season. I won't even pretend like I know who will win the east this year. I'm trying to like our chances but I just can't get a warm fuzzy feeling about it.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Even though everyone in the East is average or below average this year, I still don't feel like we have a chance of winning it. Thanks to Muschamp and his incompetence and him continuing to run Driskel out there even though everyone but him seems to see that JD doesn't have it and never will have it. I've never felt this way before, even during the Zook years.Muschamp is like one of those creatures that sucks the life out of you.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n64097 said:
Originally posted by TN G8tr View Post

I agree TN. The next 4 weeks will define this season. I won't even pretend like I know who will win the east this year. I'm trying to like our chances but I just can't get a warm fuzzy feeling about it.

True Crete. I thought last year was weird but the weirdness continues. You have teams like UGAly, UcheaT, and USCe all doing everything they can to "nah I don't want to win the East, you can have it." Mizzou stumblin', bumblin', and gooberin' "we'll take it if no one else wants it". And UF sitting over in the corner in "time out". In a year the East is down if UF does not get its act together, NOW, they'll stay in that corner. And you're right who knows how this will all turn out.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TN G8tr;n64099 said:
In a year the East is down if UF does not get its act together, NOW, they'll stay in that corner.
That speaks volumes about the last 4 years. We have a ton of talent, on paper at least, yet I still am not confident about being able to capitalize on other teams misfortunes. Good teams do just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator