Anyone else worried about the prospect of playing UCF in a New Year's 6 bowl?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah and we’re gonna whip the Dwags, Locke sucks...

Love ya, Ox but your bold predictions aren’t very reliable. :lol:
There's no "e" in Lock, asshat.

For this crack, if Cincinnati wins this week you get a week off. You've been heading downhill anyway and need a break.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's no "e" in Lock, asshat.

For this crack, if Cincinnati wins this week you get a week off. You've been heading downhill anyway and need a break.
People take you seriously? Especially people who know you say things just to irritate people?

Ox trolls nearly as much as I do.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we play UCF this year we'll beat them. Their defense is pretty bad.

If we played them last year they would have creamed us.

I hope they kill Cincy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And losing to them. o_O
I dont blame the team. Big10 bore the fans, and probably bore the team too.

Could you imagine have to watch a month of Iowa game tape? Id stab my eyes out w a fork on the third day.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
People take you seriously? Especially people who know you say things just to irritate people?

Ox trolls nearly as much as I do.
I've always believed in the "no guts no glory" philosophy when it comes to predicting games on message boards. When you're right, you look awesome. When you're wrong, you look idiotic. But I think the prospect of looking awesome supersedes looking idiotic, so it's worth the plunge to me.

I also think it's easy for people who NEVER go out on a limb with a prediction (or never make them at all) to throw barbs at those who do for being wrong. Take a chance yourself once in a while instead of constantly straddling the fence or playing it safe or hiding in the corner like a little *****, or STFU. That's the way I feel.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Actually, I believe Gators would beat UCF handily.

(1) Florida is forewarned by what happened to Auburn last year when an opponent is not taken seriously.

(2) This would be a "state pride" game for both teams. Florida will defend their turf and play with as much passion as UCF.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
A matchup nightmare for our secondary. I wanna get Iowa or Wisconsin or some scrubs from the big10 in the citrus bowl.
Depends on how great or not our third string quarterback turns out to be.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of course this is all conjecture since UCF will no doubt be playing for their second consecutive National Championship after New Year's.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Worried? No. Excited? No. We'd almost certainly run all over them and do enough defensively to win going away. But, so what? There's very little for us to gain and in the unlikely event that we came out flat or overconfident, it would be an abject black eye on our program to be beaten by our twerp little brother from the center of the state.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Man I think that would be legitimately entertaining. And it would get national attention. I just hope that it’s in the peach bowl not the fiesta

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Their last 5 classes have been ranked below 50th and none have been full(a couple of previous 5 with fewer than 20). I know we have roster issues but certainly they must as well. If our staff coaches them up and they realize- after the fsu victory- that the game is for ownership of the state we should play well.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be lying if I said I envisioned this conversation in my lifetime.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Milton is a really good College QB. Their offense can score some points, especially when they go to their super hurry up. Their defense sucks, particularly their secondary. (which we have a problem exploiting). It would come down to how much we could keep their offense off the field. Not a give me, IMO.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We've been blown out 2 of our last 3 games and the one win we had was by the skin of our teeth. One of our blow out losses was freakin Missouri. And you guys think we would curb stomp ucf? Where does this confidence come from?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.