Anyone heard about possible suspensions?

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I wish I could take private clients right now. I love this snowflake environment. I will retire a billionaire.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how you have time for any clients right now!! You spend all your time posting here....

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
They can't file "student conduct" violation for having a legal gun in your trunk off campus.

I wish I could take private clients right now. I love this snowflake environment. I will retire a billionaire.

I thought it was from the Tay Bang confrontation that they broke the student code of conduct, not the traffic stop...which I don’t believe he even got a ticket for that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was from the Tay Bang confrontation that they broke the student code of conduct, not the traffic stop...which I don’t believe he even got a ticket for that.

Sounding like the Toney stuff if it is true might be for breaking Mullen's rules about firearms and having them secured unless you are going somewhere to hunt etc.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Sounding like the Toney stuff if it is true might be for breaking Mullen's rules about firearms and having them secured unless you are going somewhere to hunt etc.
Did Toney know about Mullens rule concerning legally carrying firearms prior to the event happening? I mean if he was carrying it legally and it wasn't loaded, etc. kinda hard to punish him after the fact.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Mullen sounded pretty pro 2nd Amnedment

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see how you have time for any clients right now!! You spend all your time posting here....
Do my posts really seem to take any time, or show thought and preparation?

Hell I dictate most and don't bother to edit often.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Do my posts really seem to take any time, or show thought and preparation?

Hell I dictate most and don't bother to edit often.
No, but it's something to rag on you for....

Edit: Not only that, look at all the likes that post got!!!!

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The air gun incident? Good luck.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I post this merely as an informational post and not in any way saying this should have caused Toney' suspension-as I do not think it should be the reason

I also post this because of the notable name mentioned in the 2nd paragraph

UPDATE: AR-15 Rifle Found In UF Football Player's Car
RegalContentGerbil-max-1mb.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did Toney know about Mullens rule concerning legally carrying firearms prior to the event happening? I mean if he was carrying it legally and it wasn't loaded, etc. kinda hard to punish him after the fact.

Not sure but some people made it sound like maybe Mullen had a rule about securing guns prior to this happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator