Anyone heard about possible suspensions?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was noticing as well that EJ isn’t listed on the depth chart for QB as well just Franks and Trask. I’m wondering if this is a way to know if players are suspended for this weeks game if they are not on this list anywhere. Other positions say “or” when talking depth. There is no “or” next to Trasks name. Just a thought I had...
I have heard that EJ wasn't getting snaps at all with the 1s or 2s. I guess they don't think he is even close to ready sadly.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I have heard that EJ wasn't getting snaps at all with the 1s or 2s. I guess they don't think he is even close to ready sadly.

That MUST mean that FF and KT were tearing up the D during Fall practice!

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Well doesn't that contradict what he said about all three seeing the field on Saturday, or did I hear that differently?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Wondering if he ain’t suspended. He was involved in that incident over the summer when they almost had the big fight, wasn’t he? Or maybe a failed drug test?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm sure all suspended players will be on the sideline wearing a boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator