AP Preseason Poll Released - UF #17

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if any of the pumpers on this board have gone over to Swamp Gas and checked it out. That may be the board for you. They are completely delusional over there. It's really insane. Way more people than I thought posting that they think DelRio is actually a good QB. I couldn't visit that board for more than two minutes without losing my mind. It's a bunch of people that are just lying to themselves.
Thank God there's GCMB and realistic Gator fans still left somewhere.

In their prediction thread it's basically UF 35 UM 17 with some having us score in the 40's. BTW, one of our pumpers is a dumper over there because he's not pumper enough for them. It's hilarious. It used to be the busiest board...now? It's only the pumper dregs. They'd all play the violin on the deck of the titanic.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I don't know if any of the pumpers on this board have gone over to Swamp Gas and checked it out. That may be the board for you. They are completely delusional over there. It's really insane. Way more people than I thought posting that they think DelRio is actually a good QB. I couldn't visit that board for more than two minutes without losing my mind. It's a bunch of people that are just lying to themselves.
Thank God there's GCMB and realistic Gator fans still left somewhere.
People over at Swamp Gas are like slaves, (no disrespect to anyone) when they talk our of line they get punished. Your not allowed to have a negative opinion over there or the mods ban you. I was against Muschamp after year 2 and was just like I am with Mac and I was finally banned for life over my opinion. I never cursed or used any inappropriate language I was banned for having a negative opinion about the coach. I was emailed and said they were a private website and that I would never be allowed back because they didn't want the negativity on their boards. Im glad our mods allow any opinion good or bad its what makes this the best forum for gator sports on the web. I hope they never censor us in a fashion that we can't speak our minds

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We'll see how the rankings will pan out. Really does not matter to me where we are right now. Wining will take care of it all. As far as Meatchicken, that nice high ranking will make the fall even more enjoyable for us. Booger Eater will have an epic meltdown. UF could not be catching the Wolvies at a better time. Just don't Eff it up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Next year's recruiting class doesn't affect this year's standings. We've lost a bunch of defensive starters and the quarterback position remains unsettled. If I was a pollster looking at Florida, I'd be saying show me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In their prediction thread it's basically UF 35 UM 17 with some having us score in the 40's. BTW, one of our pumpers is a dumper over there because he's not pumper enough for them. It's hilarious. It used to be the busiest board...now? It's only the pumper dregs. They'd all play the violin on the deck of the titanic.
It's only the pumper dregs because that's all they allow over there. A dissenting opinion gets you the heave-ho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.