Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n297112 said:
The football coach, cmon man keep up.
I don't remember him being around since gcmb, so I don't think we've ever seen his opinion on McElwain.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OllieGator;n297126 said:
He only has 140 characters to work with people!
And he was precluded from sending more than one twit?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
ufgator812;n297091 said:
Originally posted by t-gator View Post
What a dick. Isn't this the same guy that was taking shots at macklewayne?

?​
Yeah, you know, macklewayne and Bryan Lewis.I like that tune Thrift Shop.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n297131 said:
I don't remember him being around since gcmb, so I don't think we've ever seen his opinion on McElwain.
One of those guys on gatorzone called mac a snake oil salesman on some Jacksonville radio station. I just can't remember who it was but there was a thread about it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry. I guess I thought we were talking about Ninja Ken.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n297110 said:
And that is exactly why i don't waste my time with them. I would much rather be here, on this board.
:jerkit:

GatorGriff

May 29, 2015
This is that same clown that was bitching and moaning about Mac not answer his questions when first hired.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Long is a known jackass. He reports on the jags too and I know a few fans that can't stand him and won't even aknowledge his jackassery.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
For the record, I really enjoy hockey and MMA...and twitter. Football is my first love but hockey is a close second. You guys must not have a team or haven't watched much hockey, especially playoffs, but it always has me on the edge of my seat. People complain about the scoring but if you made it where every goal counted for 7 like football, many of the games would be 21-14 type of games but instead are 3-2. It's the most physical, fastest paced sport that played today so don't even relate it to soccer because it's not even close. The 140 characters suck with Twitter but it's awesome for instant information. I think being more active on twitter could boost the gatorchatter rep and get more fans here.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Mark Long is a smug little SOB, but I guess we should feel a little sorry for him. He had to cover the Gators under Muschamp and the Jags. I'd would have rather bagged groceries at Publix than cover those steaming piles. Not sure he knows how to cover a team without a coach on the hot seat. I guess he just has to fabricate and embellish.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here is another crappy response from him:

@APMarkLong: Settle down Gators, I apologized to @JBullard90 for not including his full quote on @_fournette. Jon was more than complimentary throughout

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yeah, too little, too late. I probably saw 10 or 15 different stories on social media with that exact quote yesterday evening.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
GatorJ;n297266 said:

@APMarkLong: Settle down Gators, I apologized to @JBullard90 for not including his full quote on @_fournette. Jon was more than complimentary throughout

You know, if he wanted to be a contrarian then why not tweet about how a football player (jbullard) was ACTUALLY COMPLIMENTING an opponent (LF7)?

That's something you NEVER read about.

Screw him.

:chomp:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Long has a history of this. That's why I don't read or listen to him.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
GatorJ;297266 said:

That's like printing a retraction on the back page regarding a huge front page blunder... No one will see it, nor will they care. Damage is done. What a dbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnCoctostan

Oct 27, 2014
Long is the guy who got pissed at Mac for making him look stupid for asking if Grier was the starting QB after the first spring practice because he took the first snap. He has a bit of an ax to grind because of it. The truth is that asking that question after Mac's first practice with the team was monumentally stupid and showed a total lack of understanding of how those decisions are made. He's an ass clown.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n297132 said:
And he was precluded from sending more than one twit?

It was a lame attempt at a joke.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
JohnCoctostan;n297318 said:
Long is the guy who got pissed at Mac for making him look stupid for asking if Grier was the starting QB after the first spring practice because he took the first snap. He has a bit of an ax to grind because of it. The truth is that asking that question after Mac's first practice with the team was monumentally stupid and showed a total lack of understanding of how those decisions are made. He's an ass clown.

JohnCo, this is the first I've caught your post ... big true welcome. If you can spot ass-clowns, GC will keep you busy.
Looking forward to more of your posts. Yours will be an oasis since we need the variety on GC. Again welcome.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What a jerk. If you read only what that clown tweeted, you'd think Bullard was trash talking about him. If you read the whole statement you find out he's singing the guys praises. What an absolute hack.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Creating his own petty story at the expense of Bullard ... and the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator