AP writer Mark Long is a jackass

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I see all of the LSU fans talking about how LF7 is going to run all over them and how this is bulletin board material. It's really all BS and a victory will taste even sweeter. Show them how far that bulletin board material really goes.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
It gets better. One of pawl slimebomb's minions on the show just said Bullard said "he" will stop LF. Not only has his quote been taken out of context, now they're misquoting him. Lazy reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
ItsDookie87;n297243 said:
It's the most physical, fastest paced sport that played today so don't even relate it to soccer because it's not even close

I played soccer and long continued the statement that soccer players (professional) were the best in the world. That stopped when I met hockey. Soccer is still good, but I can't argue against the conditioning that hockey players have. I even wanted to criticize the frequent line changes ("What? You can't play more than 2-3 minutes at a time?"), but it is necessary given what they are doing. My favorite line about it was how a guy explained to me it's "Like soccer, in that you are ALWAYS moving. BUT, you go faster, put blades on your feet, and hand every guy a stick." Respect for hockey.

ItsDookie87;n297503 said:
I see all of the LSU fans talking about how LF7 is going to run all over them and how this is bulletin board material. It's really all BS and a victory will taste even sweeter. Show them how far that bulletin board material really goes.

For the fans, that may fly. I doubt LSU is using it. I'm very confident LF7 isn't using it - kid has too much respect for the game to get caught in that even if it were true. For LF7, it's simply about being the best he can be, let the defense do what they can.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
How many sports reporters are former athletes themselves? Next to none, if not none. They were nerds in high school who have never gotten over their resentment of the jocks, and love trying to do with their keyboards what they could never do with their puny fists attached to pencil wrists.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I played soccer and long continued the statement that soccer players (professional) were the best in the world. That stopped when I met hockey. Soccer is still good, but I can't argue against the conditioning that hockey players have. I even wanted to criticize the frequent line changes ("What? You can't play more than 2-3 minutes at a time?"), but it is necessary given what they are doing. My favorite line about it was how a guy explained to me it's "Like soccer, in that you are ALWAYS moving. BUT, you go faster, put blades on your feet, and hand every guy a stick." Respect for hockey.
I think NBA starters are the best conditioned, running those big bodies up and down the court nonstop for almost the whole game. TBH I don't know how to ice skate but I'm pretty sure it takes less effort to skate than run.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Thanks for the bump. Bullard is now retired from football and living in SW Florida where his three children and one grandson help take care of him.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Jeesus

Fooking

Christ

You bumped a mother fuchsing thread from the Bulkard era!!!!!!!

Youte obviously too fuchsing stupid for this board.

GTFO
:facepalm: HE POSTED ABOUT MARK LONG IN A MARK LONG THREAD, you drunken Fuchshead.

When you go to start a thread it brings up other threads with the same words in the titles. If you see one on the same subject matter you're supposed to post in that thread. That has been standard message board etiquette since the Reconstruction Era in the 1860s-70s.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
This douchenozzle donkey gets mad when I starts effing threads, then gets mad when I add to similar threads that aren't on the first screen...I'll take another couple months off. I dont give a f@ck

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This douchenozzle donkey gets mad when I starts effing threads, then gets mad when I add to similar threads that aren't on the first screen...I'll take another couple months off. I dont give a f@ck
We only bytch about you starting another thread when there is already one right below it on the same damn subject.

Honestly it isnt that complicated. We seriously have noooooooo one else who struggles with the concept.

Well BMF but he was a combat windowlicker.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We only bytch about you starting another thread when there is already one right below it on the same damn subject.

Honestly it isnt that complicated. We seriously have noooooooo one else who struggles with the concept.

Well BMF but he was a combat windowlicker.

Hey...stfu and stop being a control freak. You already have 100s of threads started about the same thing. Some of us wish you would just keep it on the same thread. Try to be more like @Musclepug.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Don't leave the board again or I'll drag you back.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
He will ban you......no not that.

He will unban you for life.
tumblr_prsf52hylV1scxiy5_540.gif

GOTCHA, @Musclepug!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Is this a royal ‘we’ or are you speaking for the others of us on this site? If so, are you assuming our pronouns?!?!?!?

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Nice work MP!! We do our best to make this place the complete opposite of swamp gas!!

Suck it, Donk!!

PS Mark Long is a jackass!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.