Probably should've stayed at the GSMB.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let me count.

One, Two. Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine.....TEN.

The volcano is about to erupt but I don't look for it to blow until tomorrow. Stayed tuned.

Congratulations, by the way.

Once again....
mf3Jj.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I could like this twice

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing to feel bad about. Alvie UT is still on track and hanging to the prediction!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Florida beating Tennessee yesterday is like Moe beating up Curley. The rest of the world were too busy beating their drums about the David and Goliath story of Ole Miss shocking Alabama to notice two incredibly mediocre SEC teams playing in Knoxville.

Sorry to rain on your jort parade but the truth is that game was much ado about nothing.

PS
Yo, Zambo

Losing to Florida still doesn't change the fact your boy, Puddy Tat, still sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n69647 said:
Florida beating Tennessee yesterday is like Moe beating up Curley. The rest of the world were too busy beating their drums about the David and Goliath story of Ole Miss shocking Alabama to notice two incredibly mediocre SEC teams playing in Knoxville.

Sorry to rain on your jort parade but the truth is that game was much ado about nothing.

PS
Yo, Zambo

Losing to Florida still doesn't change the fact your boy, Puddy Tat, still sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls.

Tell that to the 100,000 crying fans there

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I'd still rather be moe than curly. No matter how you spin it you lose. Again.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Where has ole Alvin been. I bet he looked like that lady on the Gieco commercial, where the old man has the dollar tied to a fishing pole. Alvin, I got you a victory. Oh, you almost had it! WA HA HA HA HA

I'm sure he and all the other Vol fans will be all excited again next year. It will be the year they finally get a win. NOT! When will they learn?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He made a brief appearance in the game thread, I think that's where it was. Anyway, very short. Stated he would be back with a response. As usual he's having to go underground to lick those wounds (X10) to come up with some new Bulls#!t to spread amongst the Gator Nation. Then it will be to the usual Peyton threads and general BS.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
He came on and confirmed speculation that he was walking around Beale St with BBQ stained underwear last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator