Are the Stars Aligning?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Not even close. Some of you guys need to prepare yourself for a painful 2017 season.
We are Muschamp free. The past 2 years have been Nirvana. This year will be fandamtastic.(as long as we beat the leghumpers)

Last edited:

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Not even close. Some of you guys need to prepare yourself for a painful 2017 season.
Sadly I agree here, This season could be a stepping stone to next season or it could be our demise. Its time for Nuss and Mac to earn those paychecks this year. We aren't sneaking up on anyone this year thanks to the ESPN hype machine from yesterday. If we can get the running game going with Scarlett, we can keep some games close with clock management. I don't see us blowing teams out until possibly next year or the year after and then hopefully by then we have a better OC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You sound like a Nole. Tried to use the ignore feature so I wouldn't have to read these garbage posts, but it won't let me.
You sound like a jerk and have for years, but we still love you and tolerate you.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You sound like a jerk and have for years, but we still love you and tolerate you.
So you don't deny your Nole love. You Garnett sparkles or Gold Sparkles?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We lost 4 games the last 2 years with a great defense and poor offense. Now we've not only gotten young but less talented with a harder schedule and still waiting on the offense to show up. 8-4 is the ceiling with 6-6 or 7-5 my guess.

We have you on record. Please hang around if you are wrong.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It's going to be very painful keeping up with this site when we are doing so much winning. We're gonna win so much, you're gonna get tired of winning!
:trump:
When we're winning they will say all of our opponents are lousy teams. They will continue to be negative under all circumstances. It's a disease that is hard to cure. When you like your disease, you will never be cured of it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When we're winning they will say all of our opponents are lousy teams. They will continue to be negative under all circumstances. It's a disease that is hard to cure. When you like your disease, you will never be cured of it.
or there is gonna be a lot of "glad I was wrong" comments :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When we're winning they will say all of our opponents are lousy teams..
Well, they are. There's no way around it. There's no way to pretend that R kansas and Tinrc are anything other than lousy teams. And there is no excuse for getting blown out by then.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Well, they are. There's no way around it. There's no way to pretend that R kansas and Tinrc are anything other than lousy teams. And there is no excuse for getting blown out by then.

I have no idea who R Kansas is or why you think they are on our schedule, but apparently your view is not shared by the experts.

ESPN 2017 Strength of Schedule

1. Cal
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. South Carolina
6. USC
7. Stanford
8. UCLA
9. Arizona State
10. Georgia Tech

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/sosRemainingRank/order/false

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Don't expect that. Eternal pessimists hardly ever admit they were wrong. They move to something else to complain about. It is really a very miserable life to live.
I'm certainly not an eternal pessimist. But this has been going on for seven years now. It's going to have to be proven to me on the field - I don't think that's unreasonable.

If I knew we had a QB I'd be quite a bit more optimistic.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm certainly not an eternal pessimist. But this has been going on for seven years now. It's going to have to be proven to me on the field - I don't think that's unreasonable.

The "skipping through a dewy meadow" crowd thinks we're miserable. No sense trying to convince them otherwise. :lol:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
yeah Ox, I agree, alot of pumpers are getting ahead of themselves. We all hope we are better this year. It still remains to be seen however

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The "skipping through a dewy meadow" crowd thinks we're miserable. No sense trying to convince them otherwise. :lol:
I'm not miserable, actually looking forward to the season, as always. If nothing else, I love to get on this site with all of you and commiserate or celebrate.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Year 8, 2010 was just as much of a clusterfck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.