Are we still entertaining the fantasy that Treon Harris will start this week?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n78633 said:
This is the first time in GCMB history that Law and Swamp Queen "liked" the same post. :lol:

I nearly fainted dead away. :faint:

We're actually getting married. I've dumped the hairy beast.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n78662 said:
I've dumped the hairy beast.
Did you really dump him? Because there's a rumor going around that even you got sick of his pumping and had a huge fight with him about it.

I hope it's not true, because he's going to need you when Muschamp gets fired. He's going to be a wreck and will need loved ones nearly by so he doesn't harm himself or others.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n78665 said:
Run law, save yourself.

Now you don't have to share Squash with the other woman.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n78669 said:

original.gif

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n78670 said:
Did you really dump him? Because there's a rumor going around that even you got sick of his pumping and had a huge fight with him about it.

I hope it's not true, because he's going to need you when Muschamp gets fired. He's going to be a wreck and will need loved ones nearly by so he doesn't harm himself or others.

I didn't dump him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n78670 said:
because he's going to need you when Muschamp gets fired. He's going to be a wreck and will need loved ones nearly by so he doesn't harm himself or others.
In lieu of flowers, please send meatsticks and jerky.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n78681 said:
I notice you didn't deny the fight. :dance:

:lol: We didn't fight either. Neither of us said much the entire ride home. There's nothing to really say.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Time for a podcast to hear SQ's take on our current situation.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n78698 said:
Time for a podcast to hear SQ's take on our current situation.
That's a good idea. Queenie, let Sasquatch know I want to have both of you on this week for an interview. There may be some hard questioning, but I know you two can handle it.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n78701 said:
That's a good idea. Queenie, let Sasquatch know I want to have both of you on this week for an interview. There may be some hard questioning, but I know you two can handle it.

While I'm sure he'd enjoy it...I'm not sure he's going to have the time due to work.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
ATXGator;n78445 said:
This article showing the errors on Driskel's second INT show why I think he doesn't start. There is no reason a 4th year JR should be making these mistakes... even in a new offense. If you watch the video it looks like this was Driskel's first read which makes no sense at all given the situation. As the article states... DRob had 1 on 1 coverage and soft coverage at that.. he was wide open.. Driskel through this ball so fast and there was no reason. The blitz was picked up by Powell and he had time.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/flo...pon-review-uf/

Tells it all.Jeff's a great young man, but he needs to pick another profession.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n78699 said:
I shutter to think what this year is going to do for our recruiting. Every recruit has to know by now that there is no talent development and of the double standards of this program. If I was coming out of high school there is no way that I would want to come to Florida. Chances are I would be riding the bench. Even if I didn't ride the bench, I would be regressing. Lose-Lose.

Well, if I was coming out of high school I would definitely want to go the UF because I'm sure that I could start at TE there. Which of course begs the questions of 1.) What's a middle aged guy still doing in high school?, and 2.) Are these the type of athletes we're resigned to getting now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator