Army All-American game

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There are about 60 of the top players in the country at this game. Have we gotten ANY of them?

Our recruiting is pathetic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You gotta be f vcking kidding me! This is another first I'm sure......This has gotten to be such a turd I don't even pay attention to recruiting.....It's hoping you wake up and it was all a bad dream or something...

GatorinVA

Dec 23, 2016
Its depressing when my twitter feed is talking about the 21st ranked girls swimming team beating Miami all the while the Army All American game is being played and not one single news story for UF....pathetic!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#78 and # 88. 2 players committed out of the top 100. McChewin and staff better close strong this year. Impossibly strong. And yet ...
You need to realize we are just about to the point in the cycle when Mac gives up and last minute flirtations with 4 and 5 stars who have been long committed to other schools and starts signing FIU and UAB recruits.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:violin:

Somebody Que the Funeral Dirge...

I'm going fishing tonight.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Guys be happy

I know this is rough right now but remember it has to get worse before it can get better...

Couple more years and we can get rid of our fat **** yellow toothed swamp donkey looking bitch who I'd rather put my rooster in my toaster than watch his ****ty prehistoric offense take.the field

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Guys be happy

I know this is rough right now but remember it has to get worse before it can get better...

Couple more years and we can get rid of our fat **** yellow toothed swamp donkey looking bitch who I'd rather put my rooster in my toaster than watch his ****ty prehistoric offense take.the field

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You need to realize we are just about to the point in the cycle when Mac gives up and last minute flirtations with 4 and 5 stars who have been long committed to other schools and starts signing FIU and UAB recruits.
There's always hope, until there's not. Ground Hog day we'll (I'll) know for sure.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Its depressing when my twitter feed is talking about the 21st ranked girls swimming team beating Miami all the while the Army All American game is being played and not one single news story for UF....pathetic!

Welcome to GC, GatorinVA.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
“I would definitely consider Florida,” Rivals100 defensive back Asante Samuel Jr. said. “But they haven’t offered me. I can’t tell you why. They have offered DBs smaller than me and slower than me. They offer late, man. They get in late then it’s an uphill battle and becomes a hard process for them.
--------------------------------------------

Why are we waiting until late in the game to offer a kid like this? You see this a lot with this staff.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Mac's first class was impressive, when he took Muschamp's complete clusterfrack dumpster fire and got a top 20 class in a matter of weeks.

I really thought we had a great recruiter during that 1st year. Guess I was wrong, very wrong.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's first class was impressive, when he took Muschamp's complete clusterfrack dumpster fire and got a top 20 class in a matter of weeks.

I really thought we had a great recruiter during that 1st year. Guess I was wrong, very wrong.

Not really after you saw what Smart pulled in his 1st class with no time hardly. He was literally top 5 in blue chip recruits and about top 10 overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator