Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n95455 said:
You're a pius dick that believes his view rules. On that you are wrong. Game, set, match that.
Why the hell are you so freaking angry all the time? Why can't you have a debate without the name calling?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;95455 said:
You're a pius dick that believes his view rules. On that you are wrong. Game, set, match that.

I think someone pissed in KC's Cheerios. Must've gotten some bad Halloween candy.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
oxrageous;n95467 said:
Why the hell are you so freaking angry all the time? Why can't you have a debate without the name calling?

Didn't moronic come out of your mouth first? Pot. Kettle. Nice to meet you. Don't start down a path you can't finish.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He has had teams that were not real good beat fsux. I don't think he's the guy for us but he would pull in the talent. We don't have a lot of talent right now compared to teams we are facing. Look at fsux and hear the names we should have. Cook, Lane, the list goes on. Kids want to have fun and winning and getting bling is fun. What kid in their right mind would go to UF right now to play? That's why champ has to go. Good guy, bad run. Enjoy the money sorry it didn't work out. That's big money jobs for ya

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;95456 said:
How many white running backs has he had?

Who besides Jacob Hester and Wisconsin has played a white RB?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
train-wreck.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n95471 said:
Didn't moronic come out of your mouth first? Pot. Kettle. Nice to meet you. Don't start down a path you can't finish.
I said I thought your VIEW was moronic, which I do. You called me (and everyone else who disagrees with you) a dick and other juvenile names. Grow the eff up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n95451 said:
I stated facts. Spurrier hasn't won jack since 1999. Fact, Spurrier has not had a black starting QB in his tenure at any school. In modern football that is unheard of. It sounds to me like your view is moronic.

So this is your agenda? Sorry I showed any empathy for your last post. YOU are a racist POS.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n95477 said:
Who besides Jacob Hester and Wisconsin has played a white RB?

The white guy for Georgia. Toby gerhart that Hillis guy a few years ago. There's been a few.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dabo wouldn't disgust me, but I'd hope we try our hand at some bigger fish first. At least we know the guy can recognize, recruit, and develop good offensive talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator