Article - Night games to start the season

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to hear it. However, I hope the Vandy game in November will be an earlier start as I'd rather take my 6-year-old kid to a day game rather than a night game.

Bart - Seattle

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome- love night games. players always seem so much more pumped up for these.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If we don't turn it around this year we will be forced to play a Thursday night game that would be rock bottom for me. I attend every game and the night games are great.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Since I just watch em on TV these days, it really doesn't matter to me anymore what time they play. That said, I did enjoy the night games when I was still in Jax and had season tickets...but I usually paid dearly on Sundays. :lol:
I refuse to give my name. :moon:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing like a night game in the Swamp. Won't get to make a home game until UcheaT but it'll be nice for the crowds.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Geez......the season can't get here fast enough.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love night games and loved going to them as a kid but we actually went to less night games due to the traffic afterwards and not gett No home till 2am. The folks didn't like that. I'm sure other families feel the same.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n237464 said:
I love night games and loved going to them as a kid but we actually went to less night games due to the traffic afterwards and not gett No home till 2am. The folks didn't like that. I'm sure other families feel the same.

Yeah, I can vouch for this. Went to last year's KY game. By the time all the overtimes were done and we got back to Jacksonville it was after 2AM. That's pretty rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.